Larocket83 Paintball Mod

larocket83

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i already did that for blood splashes and bullet holes. Also for explosions (for paint grenades). I need help with the prj files tho. whenever a paintball hits, the screen shakes, like when a grenade explodes. Can i get rid of this? Otherwise, I'll have to use regular bullets. (not very paintball like physics-wise).

Guest SI-Prozac

actually theres no need for the .prj..... just change the tracers effect to look like a ball blurr ..... change the .gun files to fire tracers constantly... it would look awsome

Edited by SI-Prozac

yeah i did that already also. Thanks for all your ideas though. The tracer color and shape is changed, and the guns do fire tracers every shot. I guess that is how I'll have to keep it. For the GR engine that should be good enough. Now that I have that decided, the mod should be done in about half the time it was going to be.

• 1 month later...

sorry to gravedig but I 'm trying to earn how to change the tracer colors- I'd like to be able to adjust them for different opfors/teams in multi-play. I used to play SWAT 3 and we had custom tracer for each player so you alwys knew what was shooting where etc.

even if you can't make more than one color I'd like to know how if anyone is will ing to pass that my way or tell me about a tutorial. any help or links appreciated- Scarecrow

• 4 weeks later...

Version 1 is finished and available for download if you contact me at my email: larocket83@mchsi.com or AIM: rocksolid583. Rocky should have it available in the download section soon. Thanks for all your support, and I hope you enjoy it.

Note, version 1.0 is missing some kit icons, because my license for PS is no longer valid. Version 2.0, to be released this summer, will have all kit icons and full Multiplayer support. Thank you :)