LMAO!

Dark Sniper

Looks like this site creates your Battle Cry - something you can use while on the battlefield with GR, maybe?

Mine is

Who is that, striding over the candy store! It is Zjj, hands clutching a mighty sword! She grunts gutterally:

"I'm going to wrap you in bacon, and throw you on the grill!"

:rolleyes:

Booya

Yea, verily: Who is that, running out of the icy wasteland! It is [GRNET] NYR, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a low cry, his voice cometh:

"Hail the blood-letting! I tear into the enemy like a mad dog who can only get madder!!!"

Hark! Who is that, stalking on the terrain! It is NYR, hands clutching a thorned whip! He howls mightily:

"I'm going to pummel you so heinously, Buddha will explode!!!"

Who is that,striding admist the wasteland! It is Snake, hands cluthing a bladed baseball bat ! And with a low bellow, his voice commith:

" I'm going to clobber you faster than the speed of sound, abd hijack your momma's airplane!"

This is ........ok

Here is my Heavy Gear 2 name's battle cry:

Striding along the mini-mall parking lot, cutting down all who stand in his way using an oversize scapel, comith Dragon Warrior! And he gives a creuel cry:

" I'm going to punch you harder than god thought possible!!"

That is a cool site must bookmark :rofl::rofl::yes:

I found out when you put a capital in your name you get different results.

Zantar 45

Lo! Who is that, running on the mountains! It is Zantar 45, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a bloodthirsty grunt, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I bring darkness and mayhem like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

Zantar

Running on the freeway, attacking with a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Zantar! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I destroy all in my path like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

zantar

Who is that, striding across the tarmac! It is Zantar, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a mighty roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pulverize you with such zeal, you'll age fifty years!!!"

[WOLF] Zantar

Prowling amidst the fields, wielding a thorned whip, cometh [WOLF] Zantar! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"This one's for you, mom! I desecrate with God on my side!"

:rocky:

Now for the best....

[WOLF]Zantar 45

Stalking through the terrain, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using gilded boxing gloves, cometh [WOLF]Zantar 45! And he gives a spectacular cry:

"I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!"

:o=:o=:o=

Edited by Zantar45

Sprinting across the cliffs, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Crimson! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to clobber you so heinously, your momma won't recognize you!!!"

Weak, very weak. :( Makes me sound like a ###### ape. :lol:

Sprinting across the cliffs, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Crimson! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to clobber you so heinously, your momma won't recognize you!!!"

Weak, very weak. :( Makes me sound like a ###### ape. :lol:

Well, you're using big words, so a well educated (or trying to act well educated) ape! :):lol:

as Giwex

Rampaging along the steppes, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using gilded boxing gloves, cometh Giwex! And he gives a spectacular howl:

"I'm going to punch you beyond capacity, and then some!!"

as Giampaolo, my Christian name

Skulking over the desert, attacking with a thorned whip, cometh Giampaolo! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm seriously going to ###### you to the moon and back!"

and my wife Wegahta

Who is that, running on the tundra! It is Wegahta, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a bloodthirsty grunt, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to clobber you for such a long time, the devil himself will plead for mercy!!!"

:blink:

Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting on the desert! It is Elpatricio, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to bruise you until you s**t molton lava!!!"

OMG that's what i got when i typed in my real name... :huh:

Who is that, striding through the desert! It is Private B, hands clutching a burning branch! He cries vengefully:

"I'm seriously going to pound you until you turn magenta, then steal your lederhosen!"

:lol: lederhosen..... :rofl:

Stalking across the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a burning branch, cometh Wee Boz! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm going to **** you with such disregard for common sense, the Earth will spin twice as fast!!"

Hmmm. How come I get one that I had to edit? Very odd indeed. Anyway - apparently this is what I'd say. Not too sure about that to be honest...

:ph34r:

=UE=Supasniper gives me:

Zang! Who is that, striding out of the terrain! It is =UE=Supasniper, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a bloodthirsty cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to smash you into the fast lane!!!"

with Supasniper i get:

Stalking through the wasteland, wielding a studded crowbar, cometh Supasniper! And he gives an ominous cry:

"I'm going to punch you beyond the end of time!"

Rampaging through the wasteland, wielding a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Tollen! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"I'm going to brutalize you beyond the end of time!!!"

He he he he...

I like this battlecry. It's very often that I make promises like this one after a few beers and a lost round of Online och LAN playing :devil:

Skulking along the mini-mall parking lot, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a jeweled meat hammer, cometh ~NkOgNiTo~! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you in such an inhumane manner, you'll age fifty years!!"

Sprinting over the tundra, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a vorpal blade, cometh Nk! And he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to bruise you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

:ph34r:

...and just for laughs...

Lo! Who is that, sprinting amidst the tundra! It is YO MAMA, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! She bellows homicidally:

"I'm going to smack you like it's a new extreme sport, and launch you into deep space!!"

:P