Calling all Aussies!

Stewy

hmm whats that u say....my god NO WAY!!!...wow that is quite amazing! ALL OUT FOR 88 AGAINST SRI LANKA!!!!!!  :D  :P

HOLY ######!! I MENTIONED CRICKET!!! OH NO!! this thread is certain to be hi-jacked by fellow Indian GR players who think Sachin Tendulkar is the best thing since sliced ham 

WRONG :P This thread is going to be hijacked by AUSSIE GR players who support the SRI LANKAN cricket team. :thumbsup:

No...no....just no.... :o

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dekela

what's happened here, i thought this was an aussie thread. now we have our silly old grand ma (english) in here, our "special" little cousins ( kiwi's) and our illegitimate step brothers ( south african's) bothering us. dang, what's the world coming to

cheers......

:P that so funny

i like special cousins

that cool

and pom be grand ma is so right [ in rest home ]

you see her on the holiday and she out sight out mind

as 4 the step brother what can you say

what's happened here, i thought this was an aussie thread. now we have our silly old grand ma (english) in here, our "special" little cousins ( kiwi's) and our illegitimate step brothers ( south african's) bothering us. dang, what's the world coming to

cheers......

BTW, all jokes and no offence intended :yes:

please don't shoot me :unsure:

:lol: one of THE best posts of all time!

damn yank's, won't want to show up, trying to run everything. they would be the docile puppy you keep out back just incase ya need it. running around scratching and pooping and licking it's butt, euwwwww

cheers......

That is one thing we can all agree on! :yes:

damn yank's, won't want to show up, trying to run everything. they would be the docile puppy you keep out back just incase ya need it. running around scratching and pooping and licking it's butt, euwwwww

cheers......

That is one thing we can all agree on! :yes:

ya can bet ya pudding on that avey 'ol chap

cheers......

Hehehe, commonwealth thread.

Better keep the Zimbabweans out. :angry:

Not long now...

Hmmm, on the ABC news last night:

Presenter"And here is something the English dont see often, sporting glory"

You guys won something somewhere, like who can navigate the british underground or something :wacko:

Not like the Aussies who have now taken up whinging as a national sport after their humiliating defeat at home..... :yes:

Your Prime Minister had a face like a smacked ###### when he had to hand over the trophy, talk about bad loser, never liked him and i like him even less after that behaviour..... <_<

Not like the Aussies who have now taken up whinging as a national sport after their humiliating defeat at home..... :yes:

Your Prime Minister had a face like a smacked ###### when he had to hand over the trophy, talk about bad loser, never liked him and i like him even less after that behaviour..... <_<

OMG! WOW!!! YOU GUYS FINALLY WON SOMETHING!!!

:P