Calling all Aussies!

Stewy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must of missed that Kodac moment while being at work, only got to see the last 30 odd laps after coming home..######!

Double ###### that the darn Holden's won again too...going to get even more ribbed for my Ford cap at work now...lol

love to see the footage of that

Yeah i tried to find a pic but couldnt :(

The car was still drivable, just the bonnet was crunched so itr had a big fold in the middle.

If anyone has Broadband with Telstra, go to www.v8supercars.com.au, then click on the "V8 Broadband" link.

It gets u into a special area that is great on race days (you can customize your camera angles, even "ride" with different drivers). But it also has a video archive. Use that tof ind your roo footage. You broadbanded ###### :angry:

@Slink: Click to know all ---> www.v8supercars.com.au

nah ive just been busy with my study and trying to destroy snake.

Gordo has been neck deep in VBS, havnt seen jeff or deks around that much, mike is MIA....

Deks has been testing out VBS as well, ditto here.

Also not been much happening here of late.

BTW everyone see that "roo" epsiode at Bathurst? :o

Personally, I've always been fond of the Castle Anthrax part. However I found it very unrealistic when Galahad let the other knight drag him out of there. I'd have killed anybody who tried that.

We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us!  Oh, it is a lonely life -- bathing, dressing, undressing, making exciting underwear.... 

The hell with the grail, I want to be Lord Anthrax! :devil:

Edited by Ryan243