• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: iam in korea now wait 9 hour

for my fly to moscow

sn and ryan do you know i go to pastor :nono::unsure:

i may post when i get to urkiane kiev or dnipetporvostk

or some like that

Good Luck Jeff- Enjoy the trip to Macca's and keep us abreast of any progress :P

See u on VBS1 when u get back.

woah :blink:

either u guys have spouted a ton of C.R.A.P. overnight while i was sleeping, or the new forums have shot us from 97 odd pages to 129!!!

I didnt get to have my 100 page Fiesta!!!! :(

What i do with my life is decided in the next 6 to 8weeks. Ive got 30hrs of exams to look forward too <_<

You for one....

Ryan: Would you believe astronomy? Still, means I can put Dr Slink when I sign.... Legally....

Jeff: Sigh.... We can't trust a kiwi can we? So was the stripper the girl you were going to see?

Ghostdog: Just watch out for Alter. He gets out of the dungeon sometimes and monkeys with the keyboard. Bloody imp....

Ryan: Would you believe astronomy? Still, means I can put Dr Slink when I sign.... Legally....
I'd believe it. Interesting subject.

Jeff: Sigh.... We can't trust a kiwi can we? So was the stripper the girl you were going to see?
No she wasn't. You see, SilentNight and I suggested that he try to have Thats a No no ~NYR with his friend (who he wants to be more than a friend). He tried. She told him to get lost. He spent that night getting drunk with a bunch of Americans, blew all his money, and is now married to a stripper. :shifty: Edited by NYR_32

man, i love the young liberals!! (aussie will know what im talkin about)

I went to a meeting fir em last night, that was almost entirely made up of my mates, cos one of our teachers is a big man in the liberals, and he needed us to do some voting or something.

But anyway, it ended with all the old ###### sodding off, leaving us with 3 free, FREE, cartons of Becks. And cos all the guys who got elected to important positions last night dont give a ###### about politics, more of the same is planned!!!!

No she wasn't. You see, SilentNight and I suggested that he try to have Thats a No no ~NYR with his friend (who he wants to be more than a friend). He tried. She told him to get lost. He spent that night getting drunk with a bunch of Americans, blew all his money, and is now married to a stripper.

no greek yank on tour of city we had a little wine

a little volka :huh: and then we when to anotther bar

tthe stiper bar :o we got sting big time barfly buy me

a drink just a juice :thumbsup: ok end of night get the bill

7500 robuls about $300 usa :wacko: i should have know

better :stupid::wall: and the bounders where carry sidearm

so it was not a fight just hand the money over :whistle: