Calling all Aussies!

Stewy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure am! Well, I atleast live close to Penrith. Some 15 minutes away by car.

Although I'm not an original aussie though, just one of these immigrants that come here and steal your jobs and women  ;)

ah sorry, i always thought you still lived in Europia, that strange place accross the sea, where Ikea comes from

Ill put you on the list

I just rembered 2 more guys,

-V- Cobra

Gordo Viper

I think they are stil around, ill put them on the list to

a kiwi fruit is actually a Chinese Gooseberry

IN CHINA A Chinese Gooseberry IS CALL A MONKEY PEACH :P

YOU WOULD KNOW THIS YOU WERE SMART NOT A ROCK :P

only a few good thing from sa cooked sister, pinenut, broeovoss

dry voss builton [sorry spelling} vanhook beer

HEY PEOPLE!! what happened in the Davis Cup?? U are winning at this time but there's two games more (in one will participate the best spanish player, Ferrero...the best tennis player of the wold!!)

When was the time to heard the Spanish National Song, the musician played the 1st Republic Song!!! this song is very old, like a century....and obviusly it isn't the Spanish National Song cause we have our King, our Queen, our Prince...Spain is not a republic...Spain is like Australia....a kind of democratic monarchy.

Is the Royal Way our National Song... Anyways, was a litle administration mistake... But the spanish players get very angry!! And They were thinking on don't play if this problem is not solved...

Did U see all that??? It's only a curiosity....

Cheers, Charlie

By the moment...this year is ferrero the best player of the world...but I suspect that now He thinks that he is the best, he must to be spoken like the best, and he will win always.... He has an air of confidence,....and it can make him fall...but don't think I don't want that he wins.....I really want it....he and all the spanish team!!! Specially for Alex Corretja....

Don't lie your self man :nono: ....Spain will win :thumbsup: ....hehe

Cheers, Charlie

Edited by Spanish UOE

Jeez I go away for a few weeks and i's us vee the world. Hehehehe

Oh well- ops normal for us in sport. BTW English laddies- what happened in Rugby League???

Or do you pretend to not care (considering our side was a 2nd or 3rd string side).

Really when were not kicking some other countries butt in sport (or getting it kicked) we kick each others butts- see State of Origin- NSW vee QLD in Rugby league.

Good to see all the other countries paying homage to us and visiting us.

Jefferey so when are you gonna visit the West Island Hey Bro/ Cuz?

BTW You poms should try come to Australia and try some cold beer. Much nicer and although the pommie Lasses that come ere backpacking are cute- you should see the babes in Bondi- there Swimming Cozzies- or lack of are greeaaat! Also QLD chicks are nice as well - just ask Dekela.

Just to get things rolling along on another sporting topic- who out of South Africa/ NZ/ Aussies/ Brits/ Spanish/ Swedes have the best SF (covers everyone so far doesn't it?) Have to say the South Africans really kicked the Cubans/ Russians butts in Angola. Then we have the Kiwi's and Us in Vietnam and then Ghan, Iraq where we slapped some of Osama's boys and then Saddam's. ALso East Timor, Solomons and Borneo. Come to think of it wehn Malaya was on and Borneo there were all three SF groups from NZ/ Brit and NZ working together. Brits have oodles of operational expereince but not as much jungle experience or Bush- desert (even though they train and operate well in those environments) Swedes I know would be well trained but lite on experience and the Spanish were in Guld recently- again don't have combat time of the other groups.

I'm not going o put them in order but the ANZAC team and Brits are quiet similar in capabilties. Although the Aussies have been in the right place at the right time in Ghan and Iraq and punched well above there weight. One engagement in Ghan -312 kills. Then we take glory from yanks by capturing 1/3 to 1/2 of Iraqi leadership in Western Desert.

Ozzie Ozzie- BTW Kiwi's where in Ghan as well- just keep quiet- Old Helen " We don't need an Air Force" Clark wanted to keep it hush hush.

Oh well,

Cheers Boys.

Gordo

If we have 12 Aussies on Gr.Net we can have our own cricket team. we could have a cricket test match against the Brits, South Africans, Nz (Jeffrey- mate well i hope your fast mate because your wicket keeper, bowler, slips, outfield, silly mid off) and just for laugh we'll play the US and Canada.

:rofl: Gordo_Viper that not fair i do not wanted to play withBrits, South Africans :rofl:

my gand father come from peth that mean if not new zealand then i bat

for ozzie i play silly mid off :-"

i think we should welcome the new member of pommy comweath

Spain :rofl::rofl:

maybe next xmas Gordo_Viper my friend from the ukraine come in

march and see what happed we will get togeather for a beer maybe

find a way to get the whole cricket team for a team meeting :thumbsup:

WOW!!! Do U want to know who is one of the best SF groups of the world???

Just only read my name in the forum: SPANISH UNIDAD de OPERACIONES ESPECIALES UOE (Special Operations Unit). Of the Marine Infantry...I tried to be one of them but I hurt my back when I passed the 3 Damned Days..GRRR!!! it makes me get soooo angry!!! I passed the worst part of the training. 3 days of survelliance, with only a knife....having to hide of patrols. If U were captured......ufffff!! Your worst nightmare...I have passed two prisioner treats.....soo much cold, hitted.......

The training begun with 25 people, at this time was only 10....before the prisioners treat.....6. And after one week, 5 cause I had the accident making Australian Rappel (YES!!! AUSTRALIAN RAPPEL!!!) That's how we name this kind of rappel when U go down facing the floor....not the heaven.

Well I don't want to remember it more....until I go back to the Marine Infantry in April....I have passed a back recognosince and my back is completely well, and strong as when I was a Rugby player.....RUGBY PLAYER??? Yes mates....Right Flanker. But my team was only in the Madrid League, not National.....Now they are in the national cause they had success in a game vr the best rugby team of spain......I don't know how U say that, but they didn't win but didn't lose....I think was 26-26....not sure...

I'm not going to play Rugby anyone more time....I want my body in perfect conditions until I go back to the Marine Infantry Corps....

Last: Ferrero isn't a kiwi.....it's more like a chiken hahahahaha.

Edited by Spanish UOE

I FORGET IT.....HOW IS AUS_VIPER??? ALL GOOD??? I know he is spending a lot of money in internet-cafés...I told him that what he would does if one of his kids has a nightmare when he is gone and after that I haven't seen any kind of movement of him....maybe I put the finger on the hurt zone....

AT THIS TIME THE CHIKEN IS HAVING A GAME VERSUS A KIND OF DONKEY....

HOW DO U CALL THIS KIND OF TENNIS PLAYER AUSSIES?? He looks as a Baywatcher of the famous TV program hehehehe

Sixpence is going to release 3 different mods!!! How He get time to make all??

I don't expect that Ferrero wins.....At this time the game is very equal in the two players, but with a litle advantage of the aussie that I don't know his name and looks as a baywatcher

Last news news in Bagdad...Seven spanish inteligence agents have been killed by a group of terrirists with RPG and AK-47. One of the real mother######ers was stepping on one of the spanish dead as a sign of victory. A ###### that is only ten years old was trying to kick one of the dead bodys...

One agent has been hurted but he is alive.

the Seven agents (4 of them were preparing his back to spain):

REST IN PEACE

Edited by Spanish UOE

Almost forgot Dugite is an Ozzie too.

Jeffrey- yeah mate sounds good. Never turn down a chance for visit to the pub. An Aussie Pub visit by Gr Members could be a lot of fun. maybe Ubisoft could foot the ari travel bill and the bar tab :D Silent night may have to drink a red soda though. Sorry mate.

Edited by Gordo_Viper

don't expect that Ferrero wins.....At this time the game is very equal in the two players, but with a litle advantage of the aussie that I don't know his name and looks as a baywatcher

Yeah Mark Phillapousis is a bit of a baywatch boy- dated Anna Kournikouva once as well :o he won in the Fifth set though- good fight by Spain BTW.

Last news news in Bagdad...Seven spanish inteligence agents have been killed by a group of terrirists with RPG and AK-47. One of the real mother######ers was stepping on one of the spanish dead as a sign of victory. A ###### that is only ten years old was trying to kick one of the dead bodys...

One agent has been hurted but he is alive.

the Seven agents (4 of them were preparing his back to spain):

Yeah watched the news on Sky- bad that- apparently there was a Japanese Intel agent with the Spanish Lads.

Re the abuse of bodies- seems to be common amongst those nations- esp to Western Soldiers i.e Mog in 93 with American and Pakistani soldiers. Incidentally SASR where in Mog after the fight. Also happened in Afghanistan, also in East Timor in 99 where on Kiwi soldier and a Dutch Journo had "trophies' taken. Kiwi's got there own back with some old fashioned ass kickin though.

In regard to Spanish Marine Infantry good luck with the second go and hopefully your body holds up. from what you say you didn't crack mentally. Know a few boys from SASR and ex SASR- CADRE course is a ###### of a course as well.

Cheers Gordo

Cheers Gordo

:ph34r: nz and ozzies we be your best friend or your wost nightmare

back in the 80"s when i was army we still had a lot vet and the story

man !!!!!!!!

even on exe you did wanted to get caught i remeber get a beat or 2

some they stip naked and drag them thought a grouse bush

i had a >>> take blank fire adater off his m16 and tell me he was

go blow me away he keep tap on forehead with the barrel .

the good old day train hard fight easy

How was it when Scaife went off, and got out and started yelling at passing cars :lol:

Hehehehe, whats that, Ferera lost :( , hehehehe, Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

The cricket shut up the Poms

The Rugby kinda shut up the New Zealnder

and the South African

The tennis might shut up the crazy spaniad