postal 2

Suli

i just d/l'ed the postal 2 demo and i have to say im gonna have to go get it.

for those of you who have never heard of it postal was a twisted game in which you went we.. postal.

the game is not the gratest thing since sliced breed but the fun factor is way up there.

severed head golf anyone? :rocky:

well i just had to say something i didnt hear when it came out but its here.

lets not forget you arch enamy gary colman.

go to there web site and check out the trailers of the real gary coleman doing motion capture for them. d/l the demo

and get ticked of about the time limit like i did.

but im still gonna have to buy this one for stress relief

:D

and get ticked of about the time limit like i did.

i actually found a way to get past the time limit in the demo: when the "your time is up" screen comes up, simply hit Esc, and then choose "resume game" you'll get to play for maybe 30 sec to a minute longer, and when "your time is up" again, simply repeat the process. I actually managed to kill every living thing and explore every bit of the map using this technique. :o=:devil:

I tried the demo and found it to be a ok game. I don't think I'll get it since its not the deepest game out there but if you want a good ol' bloody game to play for afew hours this is good.

And remember, you don't have to be voilant, you can beat the whole game without ever killing anyone :yes: