Should karate moves be in Ghost Recon?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, to put it bluntly, I have simply stated some facts about myself. Whether you choose to believe them or not is up to you. If you want to make light of it, fine, thats cool with me. Why dont I care? Because you are a person on the internet...and you type with smilies:

"ROFL ROFL E-Z E-Z NOOBLAR LOLOLOLOLOOMFGSTFULOLHARRMHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :rocky::rolleyes::wacko::devil: "

That is all I will comment on that subject, other than please, find a more literate (and comprehensibe) way of conveying your feelings of mistrust.

In any case, as I was saying beforehand, the element of suprise is crucial, with or without firearms. I never said that I'd take down a platoon of enemy soldiers (which is very difficult, but not impossible), but as the saying goes, "a dagger in the dark is worth 10,000 swords at dawn."

I'll try and post some pictures of the local Martial Arts exhibition (that I'll be performing in, yay for me) of my colleagues demonstrating stealth and disarmament techniques. I'll be in the demonstrations, and I'll probably switch on and off as the aggressor. The exhbition is in Feb. or May. It all depends on the schedule of the center.

By the way, if you wish to see some truely sad posts, go over to www.somethingawful.com and head to their weekend web section. I dont think anything any (sane) human being could type could be worse than what the people they display spew from their insepid minds.

--Harrm

Wouldn't it be possible to include weapons that have a very low range? I.E. 1? I mean, heck, that could be melee, right?

Is it possible to write the code for a weapon? I know that igor comes with a weapon editor, but it would be difficult to get the knife to be thrown from your hand using that interface (see also: impossible).

Anyone know a way?

--Harrm

In any case, as I was saying beforehand, the element of suprise is crucial, with or without firearms. I never said that I'd take down a platoon of enemy soldiers (which is very difficult, but not impossible), but as the saying goes, "a dagger in the dark is worth 10,000 swords at dawn."

I've taken out at least half a squad silently IRL (a training exercise, of course).... :ph34r:

Edited by Shinobi

I'm sorry, the subject is:

"The metaphorical and subliminal pretexts effecting the human psyche in the movie phoenominon that reclassified American culture as we know it, 'Bill and Teds' excellent adventure.'"

Whats wrong with the army? Let's put it this way: if you conquer an area, it's not yours. You have to occupy it. And you aren't going to waste your special ops standing around all day under the line of fire. Thats where the Army comes in. I figure you gotta have guts going into a town and standing around in the open, surrounded by people who want to kill you. I respect army units more than any other division, because, lets face it, their jobs are essentially suicide.

Oh yeah, and you can't not respect someone who saw one of his closest friends get blown to bits by a carbomb.

--Harrm