Ghost Recon.net Forums

"The sig above you" thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/10

I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of sigs. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's layered in the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a sig like this, I get emotionally... erect.

i would allow the US currency to be changed over to.

In GRIN we trust, but only if they delivered. Nice pics too.

9/10

little insight, My sig is a self portrait of fox trot, his sig is one extremely boring night of me killing the sheep instead of counting them.

^Aint got a sig :( ^ ... Zippo Outta ten

@ Gr_modder ... 10/10 .. Coz that pic is from........ Fruity Loooooooooooooops... Yeah Baby.. !!!

U know tha score :thumbsup:

Would like to hear some of your mixes or beat samples... Hit me up on PM ..

Edited by GooseBumps
  • 2 weeks later...