The Matrix Revolutions

Pyro_Monty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stunned... I didn't even see the second one until three hours before I ran to my theater, it is right next door to my house, to see the third one.

To qoute South Park:

"You know that feeling when you take a huge dump...AWESOME"

Why does this qoute relate, who cares? I just felt like saying it...

The third Star Wars was slightly better than the first.

Some might say Ep V was the true 'peak' of the story.

But that's just it...when it comes to SW, the only thing everyone agrees on is that Ep.I was total pap!

Matrix Rev looks like being a winner.

Oh man, that was inexplicably good.

What a satisfying finish to an epic trilogy!

I hated it.

If you've ever seen an episode of Dragonball Z, you'll see the Neo-Smith fight was a TOTAL rip-off of the SS2 Goku vs. SS2 Vegita fight...almost word for word.

*****SPOILERS**********

And what the crap was the point at all of the first few scenes?who the gay were those east-indian people? And why did we need to know anything at all about, let alone see, their daughter? And who the ###### is that ###### train guy? And did anyone notice that in the beginning of the movie, Neo was in the matrix-thingy-subway-real-world-stuff without being plugged in, but when they got him out, they ripped the plug out of his head? What the crap!

And BTW, I did NOT need to see all the gay guys in bondage. ew....this movie is NOT worth 9 bucks.

And ***ckin A, but, they didn't even end the trilogy! the Architect says "how long do you think this will last?"

Just an excuse to do another video game...."YOU THOUGHT EVERYTHING WITH A BEGINNING HAS AN END. BUT THIS MUTHA AIN'T OVER YET!!! THE MATRIX ONLINE® COMING SOON!!! ONLY 10 DOLLARS PER MONTH!"

Arg. Seeing dual MP5A4s was cool though.

OK Major Maximum... your first on my list...... I'm buying my plane ticket tommorrow ;)

Guess I'll be the second.

***SPOILERS BELOW!!! WARNING!!!***

What the Hell kind of ending was that?! What happened to Neo? What happened to the Matrix? What happened to the Oracle? What the frick happened when Smith took over Neo? Who was that little girl? What was with the train man? Neo just asks for peace from the machines, and they say "Ok."...?

I personally am so dissapointed in the third movie it's not even funny. I wont be buying the 3rd when it comes out on DVD. Not only that, but I will recommend to everyone who hasnt seen it, to wait untill it comes out on HBO. What crap ending! :angry:

@ NYR - You can camp in my back yard

*********SPOILER********

I disagree with you guys, I reakon it made a lot more sense than it might have. But I do agree, with the ending (in the matrix itself, obviously not in RW?) they left the door open for The Matrix Rehashed. I still want to see the machines get taken apart (btw, those machine city guards = 1337).

**SPOILERS**

Neo's dead. He was "the One" in this iteration. There have been priors, who also died. It was his fate.

The Matrix goes on, except for those who want out. Machine and man included.

The actress who played The Oracle died before #3 was filmed, so a new actress was written in with an implied "punishment" to explain why she looked differently than before.

When Smith took over Neo, it flatlined his body, but the Machines "rebooted" him just enough to break the cycle, thus destroying the karma-driven loop of Smith winning.

The "train man" wasn't really a big deal. He just had a job to do. Minor character, really. If you are a fan of ancient culture, think Charon, from Greek history.

The little girl was just a little girl.., the fact that she was software yet humanistic was the point of the character.

The machines agree to peace because Smith had altered the balance of things too far for them to be able to affect it. The machines need humanity to survive. He mutated from a tool to a virus.

Eventually, peace will fail and the machines will again try to exterminate humanity, and the Matrix will be reset. This time, though, it may take a bit longer before reboot.

The cycle continues. This loop though, the winner wasn't logical. It was emotional. This is the first step in a lasting symbiosis between machine and man.

Just my take. ;)

*** ROTTEN MILK, er, SPOILER ***

While I don't doubt there will be more movies, I believe that conversation refers to the "looping" nature of the "real world" and The Matrix. There was a "the one" at least once before, and possibly many times. Will they see Neo again? Probably. Eventually, the peace will fail, and the machines will destroy all of the "free" humans... and then it will start all over again. That final conversation, I belive, refers to whether they will ever see a "the one" as powerful as Neo was.

Matrix Rev looks like being a winner

OMG how bad was that film...!!!!!

You think Matrix Reloaded was bad, surely they wont ###### up the 3rd one but there you go....

Challenge any1 to name the film they totally ripped off. Any1 who names it...gets a pat on the back from the cinematic angels (the people that shud guard against such bad films being made).

Feel cheapend after watchin that abomination :x :'( :no:

Edited by potshot

I agree, they should do more of the hallway scene from the first one...  

that was my favorit part from the first movie - and I didn't even complain that much about how unrealistic it was .... perhaps a first for me :-"

But seriously the UMP on the freeway - not only did he fire like 5 mags worth of ammo without reloading but there is no way he could have not killed everyone in that car - the roof and doors of those things are as bullet-proof as tin foil.

My friend (a Matrix fan) says they just used the Matrix to prevent them from being hit and make more rounds in the mag <_<

CLARK

Yeah, i hate it when "Science Fiction" movies about people who fly and slow down time are fake and/or unrealistic. :shifty: LMAO :rofl:

And what the crap was the point at all of the first few scenes?

who the gay were those east-indian people?

And why did we need to know anything at all about, let alone see, their daughter?

And who the ###### is that ###### train guy?

And did anyone notice that in the beginning of the movie, Neo was in the matrix-thingy-subway-real-world-stuff without being plugged in, but when they got him out, they ripped the plug out of his head?

Arg. Seeing dual MP5A4s was cool though.

One at a time you heathens.

**SPOILERS**

"What the crap" is the point in rushing into any film?

I didn't see signs that they were gay. They were programs entering the Matrix.

It explained the idea of the program enterance to the Matrix.

The program who controls the program enterance.

They didn't. They took him from his hospital bed, plugged him in then when he boarded the train, he entered the Matrix and left via an exit. Man, do you need to see every event?

They weren't. They were modified MP5KA4s.

What happened to Neo?

What happened to the Matrix?

What happened to the Oracle?

What the frick happened when Smith took over Neo?

Who was that little girl?

What was with the train man?

Neo just asks for peace from the machines, and they say "Ok."...?

**SPOILERS**

Neo died.

It continued to function.

She, like all the others that Smith had assimilated, were returned to their normal functions.

Neo fought him from the inside, like at the end of the original Matrix.

A little girl...

See above post.

No, Neo fights the program that threatens to destroy the machines then asks for peace in return.

...or the movie was meant to inspire these sort of questions/debates/discussion.

Some like one shot deals, with a premise, setup, content and closed ending. Others prefer to be left with a lasting "something to think about" feeling. The Matrix series is certainly the latter.

After all, we are all here to discuss (at least occasionally) Ghost Recon. Is the game not very good since we all gather together to talk about it? Perception. ;)