Storming the river Shore

Snake

I was on a team we were testing a new map of mine River Defense well i made it so when you went to a certain area your ammo was refilled so they had all nades agenst my squad with 2 M136 and 3 nade launchers and i had regular nades. They took out 3 quarters of my squad so i had 4 men left including me. I had 2 of them storm up Through the cave and they were shot and killed i went the long way he was in cover i was hit in the head with a M16 round and lived then my last man shot that guy. I was trying to go but bullets kept smacking my rock so i was pinned my guy shot him and gave me a gap to get through. I was just about done with the last two but i met fate.... they fired 1 nade each i got back but the injuries crippled me they were about to shoot when i heard BAM BAM BAM! :o=:o=:o= my ally shot the 1 who had ammo i aimed and shot the last guy i thanked my friend and told him i will let him get my next map first thats when i became 1 of the best on the list for hire i became a Mrecenary or " Soldier for Hire"....... That is what Started my Legacy.......

Hope you like it!!! :D:D

EDIT: fixed typo

Edited by Snake

Outstanding. That was actually quite possibly your best work to date.

I was just about done with the last two but i met fate....

I hear ye buddy - that guy Fate gets me all the time...bad guy that he is...just cant ever escape his evil clutches.

Encore!

More..More...More!

:ph34r::thumbsup:

Heres another one:

I was playing again with the same people expecpt now they had M136's and 20MM grenade launchers from OICW. My squad had all OICW's with GL and it started bad for us no respawns and we were losing bad we had 10 casualties out of 15 so i was the 5th man and four others they had 2 wounded and 4 dead 11 left to kill......

Wasn't fun when you are in a crossfire Because EXPLOSIONS WERE AROUND ME!!!!! so i decided to open fire with all i had and i ran out i got refilled and took andother 3 casualties 2 left including me i was under rocket fire i was lucky i was behind a rock cause they kept hitting it my ally was boming the hell out of them.

I managed to kill 10 people of 15 my ally killed 3 2 left i told him to cover me and when i turned i was just about shot with a fatal round but due to my reflexes i dodged it put a hot lead drink in the mouth then i gave the other guy a ht lead injection in the neck owwwwwwww.

There you go enjoy :D:D

Edited by Snake

• 3 weeks later...

Snake, I couldn't help but notice the underlying fredriconic neo-modernistic fatalistic philisophical themes running through your tales. I have to say your depth of writing and eloquent manner really impress me. What do you think of Prevonski's writings?