War of Infamy...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to throw my two cents in....Love the mod, it's hard, you get to see more weapons than oicw and sa-80 <_< , and it's downright fun and challenging to play. I know of two or three guys in our clan who would play it if we could find a game online. In fact, if we get enough interest, we will start a WOI faction w/in the clan. My favorite moment in WOI? The first night mission w/out nv equipment. :ph34r:

Yeah playing in the dark in WOI really IS DARK

If we could afford a server it would be running the mod but the server we had * TY SOOOO MUCH Reinhold * had to be shut down :(

I know the FC Server had problems running it on Mp but our server ran it with very few problems ;) . Anyways maybe one of these days someone will have a WOI server to play on

If you want people just put post up at www.warofinfamy.com and people will come!!!

If you make a WOI faction you can fight us, the 2nd SS panzer Division "Das Reich" in offical clan matches. The 5th Ranger Division also love to put up a good fight :rocky:

Right now my fav weapon in WOI is the Kar98k w/ZF39 (Sniper rifle) while wearing SS smocks. You damn near invisable and have a very nice rifle to pick off baddies :D

If anyone knows of a dedicated server that would use WOI 2.2/EF/IS (even part time) tell us because I know of alot of people who would love to get afew dozen more hours of WOI time in :)

If anyone knows of a dedicated server that would use WOI 2.2/EF/IS (even part time) tell us because I know of alot of people who would love to get afew dozen more hours of WOI time in  :)

This one > New game server for GR.net/AGR-S

yea if WOI is gonna get popular we need to get a server

maybe we could raise some $$$

Good luck with that :P , everybody seems to want to play GR, but very few are willing or able to contribute to a server.