Afghanistan Spec Ops

I recall in the Op. Anaconda phase in Afghanistan, the over taking of a hospital, and I also recall a pic of a U.S. troop andvancing, a rather AWESOME pic, this soldier had no head gear, just hair, mustache, side burns(you know the Al Gore thing :D ), and i was wondering if it was possible to take the helmet off a soldier and replace it with hair, I've tried several time, and I was unsucceful. Any ideas I'd appreciate.

yes i know the uprising in the prison where Mike Span, may he rest in peace, went down, but there was a hospital where the al-qaeida and taliban were holed up, may not have been during anaconda, but it happend, by the way love the skin of u in sabre teams. the picture was from a magazine article out of vfw, veterans of foreign wars, and i do believe the hospital was in the mazar area. i'm searchin for the article but cant find it, i'll look in my newsweeks. anyway if anyone has any idead on how to get hair, please let me know.

As for your question. You'd have to either:

a) Mke an attachment that's shaped as hair, and use it on a bald character.

or

b) Model your own character with hair.

Other than that, your only option is to paint the hair on... through textures.

• 2 weeks later...