Jarhead/Dogface

warhawk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navy semen, ops sorry Seamen, do tons of crunches and sit-ups?

Why?

To see if their Behind-men is still intact......

Definition: Hymen: part of female anatomy that breaks when they loose

virginity

Behind-men: part of a semen, ops Seaman that breaks when their ships cross the Equator

But marines shot at one target. Army shots at target from 50 to 300 meters. anything over 150 is useless anyway. Found that one out in combat.

jerrylaugh.jpg

Your knowledge of Marine training is enlightening - as to the fact you know not of what you speak. Typical army ;)

@RS

But when one considers your accuracy one has to draw the conclusion that, at least with you, he is right. From what I have seen of your "skills" the safest place is in front of you. ;):P

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

Lol - Surely you aren't one of these misguided guys that thinks you can equate video game infantry skills to real life - or are you (do you strap on surplus store - bought bdu's when you start up GR)? I know that playing missile command on your atari is a lot like real life for a sailor, but we are talking ass in the grass here, not the SS Minnow and her stand-off arsenal.

@RS

I know that playing missile command on your atari is a lot like real life for a sailor, but we are talking ass in the grass here, not the SS Minnow and her stand-off arsenal.

Ok lets just think about this for a minute shall we?

Is it better to "stand off" in the middle of an Ocean shooting cruise missles at them, since you bring the missle option up, or go blazing in face to face with every crazy nutball with, a cause and a car bomb strapped to their (just to obey the forum rules on swearing here) backside and hope that I can shoot them far enough away from me that I don't die in the process.

This actually brings us full circle....Jarhead/Dogface What's the difference. :devil:;):P

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

Is it better to "stand off" in the middle of an Ocean shooting cruise missles at them, since you bring the missle option up, or go blazing ...
Blah, blah, blah.

If all you had to do is level a place then missiles might be champ, but the men have to get down and dirty to take salvageable real estate and hold it. Swabbies sitting 5 miles out in the deep blue bravely risking carpal tunnel syndrome and rubbing each other down with oil ain't gonna get the job done.

Jarhead/Dogface What's the difference

Ask any of the United State's enemies.

@soup

Which is the only reason why we keep mutts around to begin with. By the time you guys get there the real pitbulls are done with the hard work. By that yes I do mean the Marines too. After all someone has to follow on the Naval Assualt. :devil:

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

Army - Ugg, me army man. Me drive big rumble rumble. Big gun go big boom boom!

Navy - Ummm.... we'er busy right now.... ummm... Send in the marines!

Marines - Yea! Hooah, Yea!, SEMPER FI! Hooah, Yea! Yea! SEMPER FI! Hooah! Yea! SEMPER FI!

Air Force - Dangit! My e-mail's down!