Forgot your password?
in Wildlands Screenshots
Posted March 25, 2017
find something new every day
in GR: Wildlands - General Discussion
Posted March 23, 2017
nice when a plan works out
i'm using the EMP drone more and more often to stop these guys and also the convoys. but i like that nothing is guaranteed, and there are always things happening that you didnt expect or predict.
Posted March 22, 2017
Edited March 22, 2017 by Panic
my game just updated, so I hunted the patch notes:
We would like to announce the patch notes for our Title Update 2, available on PC on March 22nd and PS4 and Xbox One on March 23rd during morning UTC. We will have a small maintenance in order to update our servers.
The development team focused on improving all areas of the game, from gameplay content to connectivity and stability tweaks. The patch size will be around 3 GB on consoles and up to 5 GB on PC, depending on your client, and an in-game notification will let you know when it’s available. Players in game will need to reboot the game to apply the patch. Please remember that in order to play co-op, all the players will need to have the same version of the game.
In addition to that, following the community feedback we received, we have implemented the option to turn off the radios in the game by default, as well as the option to choose the type of vehicle you want to spawn when using the “Drop Vehicle” rebel skill. Now you should have even more tactical options to plan and execute your missions.
Also, for those of you who love playing with the most hardcore settings and all your HUD elements turned off, we have implemented the option to choose which type intel you want to collect when interacting with files or NPCs. This way the gameplay flow won’t be interrupted and you will be able to discover new missions, skills, and weapons seamlessly, even with all the visual tips turned off.
You can find some PC specific fixes and improvements at the end of the notes. On top of other fixes, the Home, End, Insert, Delete, Page Up, and Page Down keys can now be remapped--making life easier for some players, especially the left-handed ones.
Thanks for your suggestions, Ghosts!
We received reports of some players having issues with certain missions in the game. After investigating the causes, we have implemented fixes so they can now have a smooth experience. We also fixed an XP farming exploit related to the “Rebellion Rising” mission, which created interference with the co-op experience.
- Adjusted various missions markers & GPS pathfinding.
- The following missions are now unlocked correctly for players who reported issues:
- Adjusted various mission triggers in order to smoothen the player's progress and game experience.
- Fixed situations where dialogue and barks would not trigger correctly.
- The following missions are now replayable:
- Fixed infinite XP farming exploit on "Rebellion Rising" mission.
- NPCs now exit the vehicle properly in "Stop the Convoy" missions
We implemented various fixes and tweaks related to trophy and weapon packs unlocking. We also fixed an issue related to the Charactersmith model not being positioned correctly. On top of that, players who love to play with the HUD completely hidden will now be able to select the type of intel they want to collect when they interact with files or NPCs.
- Players can now select what intel they want to collect, even with all the HUD options turned off.
- Trophy requirements adjustments:
- Fixed some weapon packs not unlocking properly:
- Fixed Character hiding behind menus in certain situations.
- HUD now updates when XP boosters are activated.
We detected some replication issues during cooperative sessions between players. This patch should provide a more consistent experience between Ghosts sharing the same game session.
- Corrected various replication issues, such as:
- The following achievements should now be awarded to all the players in the two missions below:
- Fixed a bug where hits would register with a 0.5-second lag.
- Fixed kick/ban vote notifications.
- Fixed game freezes in 4-player sessions.
We detected and fixed some issues that were causing some player disconnections. The experience should be more solid after the patch.
- Fixed various disconnection bugs.
- Fixed a bug where the user could not reconnect to a previous session.
- Fixed errors when looking for public sessions.
Added fixes and improvements for gameplay-related issues and requests that some players reported.
Players can now select the vehicle they want to spawn when using the "Drop Vehicle" rebel skill.
- Fixed XP awarded when killing an enemy undetected.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes vehicle seats could stay booked after NPC exiting.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take cover too far from certain props.
- Players can no longer teleport to safe houses while being hunted.
- The Medical Helicopter will now spawn correctly in the Tabacal area side-mission.
- Fixed bikes not slowing down in water.
- Fixed flash grenades not stopping detection.
- Fixed an occasional instant game-over when falling off a dirt bike.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the player could not tag enemies after hot joining.
- Adjusted damage caused by explosives in Arcade difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes pilots didn’t die after AI helicopter crash.
- Fixed a situation where sometimes vehicles disappeared when driving at high speeds.
We implemented some fixes and improvements related to some audio aspects of the game, as well as the option to mute radios for those players who requested it.
- Added a feature allowing the player to mute every radio in-game.
- Fixed Car radio not functioning in various situations.
- Amplified the radio voice effects to avoid player confusing El Sueño’s voice on the radio and the one of the Ghosts.
- Introduction video mix enhanced.
We focused on fixing various issues in order to provide a solid experience. For stability and performance improvements, see the section below.
- Fixed player models appearing with twisted limbs if they were killed in certain positions.
- Fixed low-resolution textures appearing while aiming/driving.
- Fixed camera clipping through some textures & props.
- Fixed missing textures in certain environments.
- Fixed drone showing blur effect on objects.
- Fixed the textures flickering when using parachute or helicopter.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed an occasional infinite loading screen after validating settings at first launch.
- Fixed various world building glitches.
- Fixed some world parts where the player could get stuck.
PC SPECIFIC IMPROVEMENTS
- Added the SMAA anti-aliasing mode.
- Added a notification for anti-aliasing recommendations in multi GPU setups.
- Addressed a series of issues causing flickering in multi GPU setups.
- Fixed an issue with HUD scaling in 4 monitor multi display setups.
User experience & interface
- Added support to bind Home, End, Insert, Delete, Page Up and Page Down keys.
- Added several menu navigation improvements with mouse and keyboard.
- Added a notification if the video driver is outdated.
- Added a notification when the system is low on free RAM and starts writing to the virtual memory.
- Fixed a HUD issue in co-op for users who have already completed the selected mission.
- Fixed the Pitch icon display when using mouse to steer helicopters.
- Fixed an issue with co-op sharing of systemic activities.
- Fixed the use of Push to Talk in the co-op lobby.
- Changed the Enable Controller default option to Only Gamepads.
- Addressed a number of issues with the Steam Controller icons and functionality.
- Addressed a series of random crashes encountered by users.
- Fixed an issue causing framerate drops when the saving icon was being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the menu was lagging while running the game on a Hard Disk Drive.
- Solved an issue with VRAM bar update when lowering Resolution scaling.
- Fixed a bug on the Medication Air Transport mission in Tabacal.
- Fixed an issue with character poses in Ansel.
- Solved a controls issue where one couldn’t sprint from crouch or prone position.
Posted March 21, 2017
haha yeah that never worked for me
i don't believe that is possible. 2 player coop can be tricky sometimes!
100% Tactical is cool, ive no idea how to influence the Tactical element, any ideas?
think you might just have to find a coop partner and get them to launch that mission for you, it it's bugged out. unlucky but not the first time ive heard that happen.
I don't have any issues with any vehicles using mouse and keyboard if that helps at all.
Posted March 19, 2017
on someone else's mission rather than your own Tay?
as someone who doesn't follow the story, this could well happen to me. is there a specific order I should be doing the provinces?
Posted March 18, 2017
trying hard to get some action shots rather than just scenery but finding Ansel really glitchy with stuff like character poses, guns, muzzle flashes and mostly the ghillie, always seems to be something that stands out in a bad way. something pretty different on the way also, haven't seen a certain type of pic, so just building upa collection and will post up soon hopefully.
pp added to these
Posted March 16, 2017
mine has a habit of nose diving, even off small jumps, sometimes commando roll... sometimes face plant like he's skydiving.
r/ghostrecon to the rescue again
just helping share the views cant get enough
Posted March 15, 2017
So far I can replay any of the missions, even the boss parts. I did think about this before playing but I guess even when you clear up every province and finish the story, all will not be all peaceful and just the same as it was before starting?
Posted March 14, 2017
how bizzare (me on the left before u ask)
Posted March 13, 2017
love em NC
I got ranger but I'm neither tactical nor stealthy apparently haha. I'll get a screen grab later and see if we can figure anything out.
Is anyone anything other than Ranger?
I usually get one attempt then the guy legs it!
Posted March 12, 2017
haha will try that
from reddit somewhere on r/ghostrecon
got me intrigued, some are obvious, others not so much.
im sure someone mentioned in here about this, i think in relation to the Alpaca Herd
Achievement reward: Ghost Recon Network Backpack
i was prompted to install Easy Anti Cheat w/ steam version after the patch the other day. the game wouldn't load unless i installed it
The worlds longest running Ghost Recon Forums, believe it or not we have been running these forums since 2003 - which predates the official forums!