My wishlist would be:
1. Bring back the Command Map only add some specific commands to it.
2. Bring back the character development (point system)
3. Open maps, I dont like the linear maps included in the XBOX version. I really like the feeling of strategy GR has, how you plan to do the objectives also you had lots of options to attack a certain location in different ways you had to be very creative on the move.
4. More weapons, silenced weapons are a must have.
5. MMI Grenade Launcher its my favorite weapon.
6. 6 man teams that you can create completely, choose weapons and all, like in GR. 8 man teams wouldn't be bad though.
7. Slots system when you choose your gear like all the Rainbow 6's out there.
Be able to choose kind of uniform, headgear (helmets or hats, not in R6 but would be cool), one slot for primary weapon and customization possibility (sights, mags), slot for secondary and customization, two slots for items (nades, demo charges, etc.)
8. A medic class would be good addition.
9. Keep the game First Person but let us have the option of seeing the gun like in Raven Shield but add Iron Sights like in AA and CoD.
10. The GREAT Co-Op mode the first game had.
I HOPE THIS WISHES ARE USEFUL.