RAT_SpOoK sent in this tip to assist those having problems with Friendly Fire in Ghost Recon. Modding the colour of the Reticule can make it easier on the eye when recognising friend from foe, here's how you do it.
- Close Ghost Recon
- \Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon
- Open options.xml in Notepad
- Find <ReticuleIFFColorR>255</ReticuleIFFColorR>
- There are 3 lines, one each for Red Green and Blue
- Change the numbers to change the colours
- For example 255,0,0 would be Red, which works quite well. for a handy list of colour codes check out this page.