HOW TO INSTALL AND PLAY CUSTOM CO-OP GRAW 2 MISSIONS
You can play these missions on your own or with friends online, the procedure is the same.
INSTALLING THE MOD
1. Unzip the compressed mod package using a tool like izarc (google for it).
2. You should now have a file name ending in .bundle
3. Put this bundle file in the GRAW2 custom_levels folder on your computer.
You can view a youtube video of the procedure as produced by OZ clan here .
PLAYING THE MOD
4. Launch GRAW2
5. Select "MULTIPLAYER"
6. At the top click SERVER TYPE and select LAN if you are just playing yourself offline, or select ONLINE if you want other people to join the game.
6. Select "CREATE SERVER"
7. Select the new mission from the window on the left, and click ADD to move it to the window on the right.
8. At the bottom there are some server settings you can alter.
9. Click CREATE SERVER button to start playing
For interface, weapon, or skin mods