320 replies to this topic

#316 pz3

pz3

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:36 PM

Just got back from medical today... dont think the blood test will come back with anything.

PFC. PZ
11X Airborne.
Should ship late october plenty of time to prepare.

Im thrilled :)

tacticalmods.jpg

#317 mwgfghost

mwgfghost

Pointman - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:37 PM

Hell yeah man. Good luck with that.

#318 philkilla

philkilla

Scout - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:24 AM

My old army buddy I went up through the ranks with (E1 to E5) called me up, and told me he is going through Special Forces training. Be my current boring situation...it sounds pretty interesting. Needless to say, I have definitely been throwing the idea around in my head.

Just had to get this out somewhere..
Posted Image

#319 Gordo_Viper

Gordo_Viper

Pointman - 2nd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 925 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:16 AM

not 18b yet guys, he he, dont jump the gun.

though sucess rate for Rangers who attend SFAS for my batallion thus far has been 100%

surgery first :)

"Enjoy" SFAS mate! Then there's the fun stuff after that...and I'll add to what Para said the DS staff are a waitin mate..!
Posted Image
Thanks to Dekela For the Sig

"Oh, and here I am playing airsoft in downtown Al Rutbah. We spent the entire day kicking in doors with airsoft guns while Bathists had AKs." - HatchetForce

I love you armchair quarterbacks that sit on your ass and think you know what happened. Go hug a ######ing tree. - HatchetForce

#320 Hatchetforce

Hatchetforce

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:35 PM

Your quite wrong in that aspect.

SF's primary mission is training other countries troops, ie, indig forces, not to say that there arent aspects of all these groups that play a roll in one specific mission, but thats about 1 security clearance higher than your ready for yet :)

oh, and after my back surgery(stupid f*in ieds), it wont be Ranger Marcinko anymore, it will be 18b Marcinko :)

Just stay motivated man, youll make it.

Actually, that is only one of several primary missions that compose our designated mission set. It seems to be the most discussed when in reality the lest several years it has been one of the least conducted. Usually this is due to the fact that it is often higher profile and more known, more visible. These are not to be confused with the core tasks.

Edited by Hatchetforce, 18 December 2010 - 01:44 PM.

#321 superjake

superjake

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

If you have any leadership potential, your time in a military school will bring those qualities to the fore. Abiding by rules and a dress code instills a strict understanding of sensible discipline which can stand you in good stead for the rest of their life. Pride in your appearance is a daily occurrence.

Edited by superjake, 08 July 2011 - 02:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users