2 replies to this topic

#1 muja-dune

muja-dune

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Hi everyone, i'm new here and i'm having a huge problem with my ps3 freezing while on the start screen. I played the game for two days then it started freezing, not even my ps button works. I've deleted it and reinstalled it. the playstation is seriously only 4 days old and i bought ps+ just for this beta. has anyone else come across constant freezing issues. whats going on!!! lol
thanks for reading

#2 Zeealex

Zeealex

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

The Freezing on the LOADING screen is a known issue to Ubisoft and they have fixed it. however, i think it may be best that you contact Ubisoft Support about your problem to get the maximum possible help. as little is known about Future Soldier's problems as of yet.

sigsuperskinny_zpsa6d89ab5.jpg
"If you feel truly passionate about something, you will gladly spend a lifetime pursuing it"
Tools of Destruction: -RV4/Arma3 -Poseidon Tools -Unreal 3 -AutoCAD -3dsMax -Mudbox -Maya -Photoshop

#3 muja-dune

muja-dune

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

The Freezing on the LOADING screen is a known issue to Ubisoft and they have fixed it. however, i think it may be best that you contact Ubisoft Support about your problem to get the maximum possible help. as little is known about Future Soldier's problems as of yet.

thank yo i appreciate it. though it always amazes me how year after year the same problems persist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users