8 replies to this topic

#1 wrek537emc

wrek537emc

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

this demo is much more fun than GRFS! GRAW meets splintercell (u can throw rocks, carry dead bodies) on the elite version u have no aim assist or markers!

Edited by JohnTC02, 22 April 2012 - 02:55 PM.
Moved to: Third-Person shooter Games. Please try and post in the correct forum.

#2 Spik@

Spik@

Scout - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Wrek,

Seems worth it to check out the demo of Sniper Elite :thumbsup:

-but wouldn't you rather post on a Sniper Elite forum and say that it's a great game/demo, instead of posting on a (mainly) Ghost Recon forum just to say how it's more fun than GR-FS? :wacko:

"I complained about not having any shoes.....untill I met a man who had no feet"

#3 wrek537emc

wrek537emc

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

well ubi sold oGR fans out for COD GOW HALO crowd.... im totally jumping ship from supporting ubi... n trying to get u guys to support games like Sniper Elitev2... so we can make it successful so ubi will right its wrong.... as strategic players... we need a strategy to combat the gaming industry's dumbing down of games.... money talks... so we all need to hype up games that cater to our demographic.

#4 twcrash

twcrash

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts
  • XFire:nfmz1

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Is pretty cool I love the new bullet cams. I always liked the first Sniper Elite.

Edited by twcrash, 22 April 2012 - 02:50 PM.

GWq60my.png​

#5 wrek537emc

wrek537emc

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

well ubi sold oGR fans out for COD GOW HALO crowd.... im totally jumping ship from supporting ubi... n trying to get u guys to support games like Sniper Elitev2... so we can make it successful so ubi will right its wrong.... as strategic players... we need a strategy to combat the gaming industry's dumbing down of games.... money talks... so we all need to hype up games that cater to our demographic.

#6 Spik@

Spik@

Scout - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Wrek,

You are aware this is not a forum that is related to Ubi, right?

This is a forum for people who, in one way or the other, like the Ghost Recon franchise. Of course that doesn't mean everybody here likes everything they do or done to the games. Only posting about how great another game is and 'much better or more fun' is than, in this case, GR-FS seems a bit....euhm...weird to me. :huh:

Developers make a game and if you don't like it, you don't buy it. Actually it's as simple as that. A game does not get bought enough and developers will eventually change them. So in that case you are right...money talks... :rolleyes:

"I complained about not having any shoes.....untill I met a man who had no feet"

#7 JohnTC02

JohnTC02

• Admin
  • 3,403 posts
  • XFire:johntc02

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Hey Mr Spik@ I've moved it already!! :P

#8 wrek537emc

wrek537emc

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

well i hope u boycott fs...cuzthat game sucks n is the worst GR game to date.

#9 Spik@

Spik@

Scout - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

well i hope u boycott fs...cuzthat game sucks n is the worst GR game to date.

Well,...I'll just see if GR-FS measures up to what I find 'a game worth buying'. If it doesn't my money will go elsewhere! ;) Thanks for mentioning Sniper Elite 2 though. I'll go and check that one out too.

@John: You're right...as this thread has been moved, there is no need further this discussion :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users