4 replies to this topic

#1 Blame

Blame

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

So Ubisoft released part 2 of "GR:FS Mission walkthrough - Action" today and it seems quite good.

Edited by Blame, 16 April 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#2 RileyFletcher_01

RileyFletcher_01

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Now if they'd get rid of the stupid third-person view, I'd be a happy camper.

#3 Oelmuvun

Oelmuvun

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

I do not really care for this modern trend of having a fixed 3D text or object hovering over certain things in movies and games these days. I just do not like how it looks.

Now, I understand that some young kiddies can not tell where they are on a map, but come on. It is worse than the green boxes in GRAW! And those were not particularly pleasant. :nono:

*Edit
Er, you know what I mean right? The big black objective markers you occasionally see in the sky in these GR:FS vids.
Yea! lets look up toward the sky to see where we have to go! Maps are for crotchety old men.

Edited by Oelmuvun, 16 April 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#4 Zeealex

Zeealex

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

I do not really care for this modern trend of having a fixed 3D text or object hovering over certain things in movies and games these days. I just do not like how it looks.

Now, I understand that some young kiddies can not tell where they are on a map, but come on. It is worse than the green boxes in GRAW! And those were not particularly pleasant. :nono:

*Edit
Er, you know what I mean right? The big black objective markers you occasionally see in the sky in these GR:FS vids.
Yea! lets look up toward the sky to see where we have to go! Maps are for crotchety old men.

don't worry, you can turn that off in the options menu :thumbsup:

armaniac_sig_by_zeealex-d7ysvbn.jpg
"If you feel truly passionate about something, you will gladly spend a lifetime pursuing it"
FEMAL3 status: Alpha 2. Excam Status: Being Refined

#5 Blame

Blame

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

Sorry for the video being turned private by Ubisoft. Expect part 3 soon though.. Thx for noticing.

Edited by Blame, 20 April 2012 - 08:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users