Future Soldier Console Beta Announced
Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:48 PM
London, uk – April 5, 2012 – Today Ubisoft announced the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier multiplayer beta will run from April 19th until May 2nd for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
In the multiplayer beta, up to twelve simultaneous players will have the opportunity to choose from three classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and experience the intense adversarial online action in two different modes:
· Description: players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins
· Game session: 1 round of 15 minutes
Saboteur (available starting April 26th)
· Description: a bomb spawns in a central location, both teams compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team’s base
· Game session: 1 round of 10 minutes
Both modes will be playable on two different maps (Pipeline and Mill).
The beta can be accessed in the following ways:
· Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction Owners
o Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 owners can access the beta directly through the game
· Pre-order Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and receive a Xbox 360 beta key
· Also, look out for additional key giveaways online
Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:48 PM
I purchased Splinter Cell: Conviction on release date. I actually had it pre-ordered for months on end before release. I was told to keep my disc to have early access to the beta. So now I get the beta the same day as the people who pre-ordered GRFS? Also Ubisoft is giving out codes?
Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:48 PM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:55 AM
Edited by Killer Surf, 09 April 2012 - 09:56 AM.
Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:41 AM
Is there a specific retail location I need to pre-order the game from to get the code?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users