10 replies to this topic

#1 BurgRat

BurgRat

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

Looking for some old school GR players from back in the day 2001-2004 or so. My username was eXodus and was in the X_cal and BsR clans.........used to know alot of players in the = SEALZ= and =RAV= clan . I have been playin alot of FPS games under the the name BurgRat sence then. Used to ladder on THE RUMBLE ladder for GR if anyone remembers that ladder. Im thinking about buying the the next GR FS game for PC of course. I would like to talk with some of the old schoolers if your still around.lol. drop me post on here . thanks.

#2 30K

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I was there :) I was young and had a crappy name LOL. it was "RCA_Commer" LOL

#3 RileyFletcher_01

RileyFletcher_01

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

You might say I'm old school, but not quite. I can remember first buying [GR] back in '06. Played it for a couple years, then started discovering mods. After another year or so, I made my first mission, which, you guessed it, sucked. I made a whole campaign later, for my own personal enjoyment, then started making some public mods this last year. Pretty much my entire life story there.

#4 Lightspeed

Lightspeed

Ghost - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

BsR - Black Sheep Retribution?

#5 BurgRat

BurgRat

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

yes sir i played under the name BsR_eXodus

#6 REN_KYA

REN_KYA

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

sup eXodus i play as Renegade Xcal i now play arma 2 and also waiting for arma 3 dont think ill be playing grfs i dont really like where they are taking the ghost recon game these days

#7 Lightspeed

Lightspeed

Ghost - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

Arma2/3 with ace2 ftw!
But I will play this for some fun.

#8 Lightspeed

Lightspeed

Ghost - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

I played with a few BsR players towards the end of their GR life when they had started modding Crysis maps to recreate GR Maps like Tank in a mod known as Obsidian Edge. They plugged away at that mod for a good couple of years before it finally died. Trying to remember their names, Soroc was one, and ruggbutt I think it was.

#9 R3AP3R

R3AP3R

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Hey eXdous, this is BsR_Reaper. It's been a while. I'm not sure where most of the old school guys E&E'd to but I do know that there are a few ppl from RAV that play BF3 and COD. When GRAW hit, this series went downhill and I've pretty much been schooling nubs in BF3. Im not sure what the general consensus of the PC players is on Future Soldier, but it doesn't appeal to me. If you're looking to run and gun again somewhere, shoot me a line here.

#10 BurgRat

BurgRat

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

sup eXodus i play as Renegade Xcal i now play arma 2 and also waiting for arma 3 dont think ill be playing grfs i dont really like where they are taking the ghost recon game these days

hiya Renegade ..ya im not sure if ill get get GRFS or not ......most of the PC games are made for counsle units and the pc version are and after thought.....do ya know where the other Xcal members are like..Bassman,RangerX,Ronin,Orgazmo,there was a mexican dude but cant remember his name,Kman,... . Well right now im playin BF3 under the name TheBurgRat.....if there are any really good FPS games you think that are really good drop me a line or if there is a TS server you guys hang out at let me know. nice hearing from ya and God Bless

#11 BurgRat

BurgRat

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hey eXdous, this is BsR_Reaper. It's been a while. I'm not sure where most of the old school guys E&E'd to but I do know that there are a few ppl from RAV that play BF3 and COD. When GRAW hit, this series went downhill and I've pretty much been schooling nubs in BF3. Im not sure what the general consensus of the PC players is on Future Soldier, but it doesn't appeal to me. If you're looking to run and gun again somewhere, shoot me a line here.

Hey Reaper ,,how ya been..i remember RuggButt he was the squad leader right? I was there when they were playin FarCry and some the Rainbow 6 games. Im kinda looking foward to the new rainbow6 game called Patriots looked pretty good out in Jan. well i play alittle BF3 under the name TheBurgRat..ill look for some RAV guysin BF3 ..I rember the Core clan and S|N clan seen any of them around? well hope to hook up with ya somewhere gaming soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users