4 replies to this topic

#1 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

I'm looking for some feedback on a map I made using the Cryengine 3 SDK. I want to improve it so don't hold back. The more brutal the better. The map is intended for both a slow paced tactical single player mission using squad mechanics and tactical multiplayer. So keep that in mind when giving your feedback. Thanks if your contribute.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zw0R8ajMk"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p-zw0R8ajMk[/url]

Posted Image

#2 RileyFletcher_01

RileyFletcher_01

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

Looks neat, I thought you told me you had to be on a modding team to do anything with it though Posted Image I gave up on it, as good as I am with scripting I still am a little slow on everything else Posted Image

#3 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

If you put in alot of hours you can get resonable results, but I mean alot of hours learning the engine.
Posted Image

#4 pz3

pz3

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

The engine is great. I absolutely loved it the first time I loaded it up. But my desktop has no internetconnection so I have been messing with UDK.

Nice start though Paladin. The engine takes a bit to learn but is very good once you get it all configured right.

tacticalmods.jpg

#5 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

That was an old version. I had added parallax mapping to all the terrain textures which gave great results, especially with regards the mountains. But I have moved to UDK now for a project.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users