Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /cluster/004/vclusters/745w7e/sites/745w7e.vc.c4.catncloud.com/http/forums/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php on line 841 The Real Bravo Two Zero - Real World Military - Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Photo

The Real Bravo Two Zero

No replies to this topic

#1 Dick Splash

Dick Splash

• Consultant
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

You all know THE book, and I'm sure you you've come across The Real Bravo Two Zero on the shelves. I'd heard Michael Asher did a documentary about it at the time he was doing his research. I'd never watched it until last night. Anyway, someone uploaded it on YouTube a few months ago. Filmed ten years after the event, it's nice to see the video of the terrain and interviews with the locals.

After hearing what the former RSM and Asher has to say during the documentary, it does make one ponder what actually went down. Simple and compelling;

The Real Bravo Two Zero

DS

England has a fierce reputation for conquering the world.....invading loads of different countries and then getting upset when those people follow them home - Tommy Tiernan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users