twcrash

Pointman - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • XFire:nfmz1

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hey everyone,
I received an email recently about a new HD version of a few of the Metal Gear Solid games. I was wondering has anyone played them and Do you think it would be worth a go?

Posted Image

Here is the Youtube Trailer:

Metal Gear Solid HD

fs_0f5fd924488deae81ee8abd8ddb26375.png

#2 bigbosslim

bigbosslim

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

Oh, it's definitely worth it. I'm a Metal Gear fan, and I must say, I felt the nostalgia playing all the old Metal Gears, plus Peace Walker. Metal Gear Solid 2 in this game is the Substance edition, which has pretty much the VR Missions, Snake Tales, and all that. Solid 3 is the Subsistence edition, minus the Metal Gear Online, Snake vs. Monkey, and Boss Duel mode. Peace Walker is the exact port of its PSP version, and you can transfer your saved game back in forth for this game.

Honestly, if you're a Metal Gear fan, you will definitely like it. If this is your first time playing it, I really recommend getting it and playing it. There are a lot of things, achievements, titles, and easter eggs you can get in the HD collection. :D

#3 Rocky

Rocky

• Admin
  • 22,718 posts
  • XFire:rocky00grnet

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:15 AM

Saw it in the shop tonight and almost bought it.

Posted Image
GhostRecon.net | Rainbow Six | PSP Guides | Support GR.net | My Blog | My Game Videos
Posted Image

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" Albert Einstein

"Framerate is just a number" WatchDogs Creative Director

#4 bigbosslim

bigbosslim

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

Haha. You should have. I didn't really hesitate on getting the HD collection. Mainly because it's been a long long time since I played Solid 2 and Solid 3, plus I wanted to give Peace Walker a try. The only Metal Gear I haven't played so far is Portable Ops.

#5 Rocky

Rocky

• Admin
  • 22,718 posts
  • XFire:rocky00grnet

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

Haha. You should have.

Hmm, maybe after I have completed Uncharted 2 and 3, Batman, GRFS and bought a cheap copy of Red Dead Redemption, then I'll have time for it :)

Posted Image
GhostRecon.net | Rainbow Six | PSP Guides | Support GR.net | My Blog | My Game Videos
Posted Image

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" Albert Einstein

"Framerate is just a number" WatchDogs Creative Director

#6 bigbosslim

bigbosslim

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

For sure. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users