6 replies to this topic

#1 OSPerry

OSPerry

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

Splinter Cell has gotten an HD makeover, God of War, Ico, Metal Gear Solid, Halo...

How about a GRIT & GR remake. New graphics engine... same great gameplay. How about it Ubisoft?

I know a lot of players out there who would love this.
Posted Image

#2 Zeealex

Zeealex

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

it would be good but i don't think it's going to happen anytime soon unfortunately :(

sigsuperskinny_zpsa6d89ab5.jpg
"If you feel truly passionate about something, you will gladly spend a lifetime pursuing it"
Tools of Destruction: -RV4/Arma3 -Poseidon Tools -Unreal 3 -AutoCAD -3dsMax -Mudbox -Maya -Photoshop

#3 RileyFletcher_01

RileyFletcher_01

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

If they're gonna make a remake, don't do it for the kiddies who sit around staring at x-Boxes all day. Make it for us gamers who are still loyal to old school GR. And they'd better still have IGOR with it, if they do make it (which they won't because they obviously don't care about us) :(

#4 vandyman84

vandyman84

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

correct, and get rid of the M16 and the PASGT helmets. use FAST and gunfighter and MICH helmets, oakleys, shooter hats, modified uniforms, etc. since GR/GRAW takes place with the 2008-2013 window, if they make an HD remake, they need to look at the gear the guys are using NOW and be like OH CRAPSTICK.

that means weapons are changed: Mk 18, M4A1, HK416, XM320, M203, Mk46, Mk48, M1911A1, M9A1, M11, M240, M24 in .300 win-mag...

and what else should it include? ballistic effects and a destructible environment.

and, actually, let the player customize the uniform. ACU, 3/6 color deserts, multicam, 5.11s, woodland, black/grey fleece

plate carriers instead of IBA, AN/PVS-14 NVGs instead of the AN/PVS-7D.

IT'S LE BRILLIANT!

#5 RileyFletcher_01

RileyFletcher_01

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:19 AM

Well if we're gonna get into daydreaming.....

A new revised version of IGOR including new resonse and trigger features.

Destructible environment.

Hand-to-hand combat possibilities.

Better animations for modders.

More vehicle details such as players using MGs.

Easy to use map maker like the editor for GRAW. I think a combo of the GRAW map editor and the GR mission editor would be superb.

Viewable player model (no looking at your feet to see that you're a floating head with arms sprouting from nowhere)

I wish they'd listen to my advice. :)

#6 petsfed

petsfed

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

If they're gonna make a remake, don't do it for the kiddies who sit around staring at x-Boxes all day. Make it for us gamers who are still loyal to old school GR. And they'd better still have IGOR with it, if they do make it (which they won't because they obviously don't care about us) :(

I was going to run down through the regular PC remake wants, then I realized the OP was asking for an HD version for the 360.

It'll never happen.

Carry on.
There was a time when you could put it out of your mind
Leave it all behind
There was a time, that time is gone
--Uncle Tupelo

#7 ApexMods

ApexMods

• Consultant
  • 1,910 posts
  • XFire:ApexMods

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

As much as I'd love to see a HD remake of GR, I'd hate to see it for console only! :no:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users