Turtle Beach Z6A PC headset

Tinker

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot I ordered these! <_< Delivered today along with a spy camera. Must ban late night sales here. :huh:

Well not too sure right now about these. Been using them for a few hours and fiddling with the settings. Taking a lot of time to get them to work throughout some games, movies, music etc...

Teamspeak seems to completely ignore all my settings, and have had to tweak the 3d settings options within TS, but all is good after that.

They look awesome, feel great, but the 1 little thing I will pick on is the control box that sits half way down the cable. It looks cheap and tacky, like it belongs on a £2.99 remote controlled car. However, this little box does work wonders in controlling nearly all the sounds.

Not really set up proper yet, but a few days I can have a good play around.

I have a set of Bose here which cost over £130 if I remember correct, and some sennheisser. I would put the turtles up and above both of those so far.

Very nice headset, but unfortunatley, good things like this take so much configeration these days.

• 4 months later...
They look awesome, feel great, but the 1 little thing I will pick on is the control box that sits half way down the cable.

That control box is just so freaking annoying I finally put them on the shelf. :whack: It is always banging on something, or getting caught up on the chair. The single thing I hate about the headset. :(

Picked up the Logitech G35 7.1 today, controls are on the ear cuffs. <_< Such a shame really. The turtle beach feel so much nicer fitting wise.

logitech-g35-headset-surround%20sound.jpg