#1 Omega_Recon

Omega_Recon

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:43 AM

Hey everyone...

Looking for a little bit of help and understanding about the game. And my question is this..... When I and my team get into a certain area and I want to crawl in, how do I get my team to crawl in as well instead of running into a situation and getting shot, at which point Im cussing Kirkland ( or any other member ) for running out into open fire ( The dumb dork )

If there is a way to be able to get them to crawl into a scenario, I havent figured it out, so I thought I'd turn to the forum.

Thanks in advance for any help that I get.

Omega Recon

#2 belvucker

belvucker

Recruit - 2nd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

Unfortunately, telling them to crawl in isn't possible in GRAW 1. In GRAW 2 you can tell them to crouch in though lol. My tip is to send more than one person in at a time, always have one covering the other if possible. :thumbsup:

#3 Omega_Recon

Omega_Recon

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

Thanks belvucker for the help. I guess I have a part two to my question then. Is there any way that a mod can be created to get them to crouch or crawl in. I know absolutely nothing about modding for GRAW, but do have experience with mods for the original GR, but that was sooo many years ago.

Omega Recon

#4 belvucker

belvucker

Recruit - 2nd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:46 AM

Thanks belvucker for the help. I guess I have a part two to my question then. Is there any way that a mod can be created to get them to crouch or crawl in. I know absolutely nothing about modding for GRAW, but do have experience with mods for the original GR, but that was sooo many years ago.

Omega Recon

Sorry for the super late response Omega, I am not too sure if there is a way to mod it into the game. I think it is hard coded into the game so it cannot be changed. You might wanna try the GRAW 2 Modding forums here, they might be able to give you some tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users