5 replies to this topic

#1 bugkill

bugkill

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

I hope that Ubisoft is able to have offline MP because there is nothing worse than having a great game and not being able to play it due to online issues or lack of players on Live after a period of the game being out for so long. We are all aware of what happened to Sony and how it impacted their gamers and I think that the devs at Ubisoft should go the COD: BO and Killzone 2 and 3 route and have offline MP to keep the game fresh and reach out to gamers that don't play as much on Live, but is willing to play offline and still download content for offline use.

It would just be great to have many of the MP modes (not all) be available for offline play. I hope they consider this option given that they have time to still tweak the game.

#2 GRfan

GRfan

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

I hope that Ubisoft is able to have offline MP because there is nothing worse than having a great game and not being able to play it due to online issues or lack of players on Live after a period of the game being out for so long. We are all aware of what happened to Sony and how it impacted their gamers and I think that the devs at Ubisoft should go the COD: BO and Killzone 2 and 3 route and have offline MP to keep the game fresh and reach out to gamers that don't play as much on Live, but is willing to play offline and still download content for offline use.

It would just be great to have many of the MP modes (not all) be available for offline play. I hope they consider this option given that they have time to still tweak the game.

I agree. Hopfully the game will have offline multiplayer for those who do not have Xbox LIVE or PSN. I dont have either of these so I am hoping that there will be offline multiplayer so that i wont stop playing the game after i beat the campaign.

#3 jcassey

jcassey

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

I completely agree with you. Bot-play MP is a must!!!

#4 TheMazinTar

TheMazinTar

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Y'know, I had this exact same thought! I'm not a fan of Black Ops, but the offline multiplayer was great!

#5 jcassey

jcassey

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

Y'know, I had this exact same thought! I'm not a fan of Black Ops, but the offline multiplayer was great!

Couldn't agree more with you. Not a huge Black Ops fan but the Combat Training mode was worth the full purchase price. I logged more hours there than in campaign and online MP combined.

#6 Sgt. SuperSanity

Sgt. SuperSanity

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

Couldn't agree more with you. Not a huge Black Ops fan but the Combat Training mode was worth the full purchase price. I logged more hours there than in campaign and online MP combined.

Actually, it's kind of funny that you guys are mentioning this. My little brother and I have been trying to figure out how to do Bootcamp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users