#16 NightCrawler

NightCrawler

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

Thanks Lisa!

USA, NightCrawler59 is the login name I use for Uplay. If you need my email let me know I'll PM it to you. I did get confirmation about signing in to the new site.
Posted Image

#17 Rocky

Rocky

• Admin
  • 22,619 posts
  • XFire:rocky00grnet

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

Did you get an e-mail saying

Ghost Recon Online Beta: registration confirmed!
Welcome to the Ghost Recon Online community. You have successfully registered to the Ghost Recon Online Beta WAITING LIST.

Posted Image
GhostRecon.net | Rainbow Six | PSP Guides | Support GR.net | My Blog | My Game Videos
Posted Image

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" Albert Einstein

#18 Ruin

Ruin

Scouts Out!

• Consultant
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

So I noticed a place to enter a Beta Key... not sure how these are handled. But, I'm thinking of the GR:FS beta key that came with pre-orders of SC:C... which I no longer have. I hope I didn't just screw myself up on that. :angry:
Posted Image

#19 ZJJ

ZJJ

Forum Mum

• GR.net Supporter
  • 6,341 posts
  • XFire:tezjj

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Can each of you please confirm if you're still without a confirmation email or any other form of confirmation your submission has been received.

Have not received a confirmation of any kind. username is zjj_

Also which country you're trying to enter from

from the US

Thanks

phedresig.jpeg

You can just hang outside in the sun all day and toss a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters. - SouthPark vs WoW

#20 CartoonNxArt

CartoonNxArt

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't spotted this sooner.

Can each of you please confirm if you're still without a confirmation email or any other form of confirmation your submission has been received.

Thanks
Lisa

Hi my name is CartoonNxArt i signed up on the day of e3 the beta was mention to come out and still no confirmation saying wat rocky said about ghost recon online beta confirmation yet . i am logged in right now and they said they would contact me soon when i signed up but i got no email as to wat they said when i signed up. plz help i would really like to test as a beta member my email is StreetSavage22@yahoo.com. reply soon please. also i am in the U.S. Version.plz help soon before to late.

The Viewtiful One
CartoonNxArt

Edited by CartoonNxArt, 10 June 2011 - 04:58 PM.

#21 Hammer

Hammer

Ghost - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:19 PM

Me too signed up just after press release, but no email yet
user name REM_Hammer
Posted Image
Men of Harlech onto glory, This shall ever be your story
Keep this fighting words before ye, Welshmen will not yield

#22 Leon0000

Leon0000

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

Hello I applied for the beta on Monday and have not received any confirmation. I signed up using my Ubisoft account. My email address is Ryu000062@hotmail.com, my Ubisoft account is Leon000062 and i Applied to the US part of the beta. Thank you for you time to reading my post hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by Leon0000, 10 June 2011 - 01:12 AM.

#23 DoDoBird

DoDoBird

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

Applied about a week or so ago

uplay: dodobirdmafia USA

#24 nailpeter83

nailpeter83

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:03 AM

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't spotted this sooner.

Thanks
Lisa

No e-mails at all from Ubisoft after I applied for the Beta

Ubisoft sn: nailpeter83
e-mail: nailpeter83@yahoo.com

#25 Beaver

Beaver

Scout - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

I applied just now and got an email confirmation through to say that i am on the WAITING LIST! :)
TuG|Beaver - TuG Team - (TvT - Co-op - Modding)
Posted Image

#26 CartoonNxArt

CartoonNxArt

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Did you get an e-mail saying

Ghost Recon Online Beta: registration confirmed!
Welcome to the Ghost Recon Online community. You have successfully registered to the Ghost Recon Online Beta WAITING LIST.

Yo rocky i have applied the day that it was mention on e3 and still no confirmation about the beta email is StreetSavage22@yahoo.com plz reply

#27 Zeealex

Zeealex

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

Rocky isnt ubisoft staff last time i checked so he isn't authorized to send out a confirmation email. and i think one post of your address is enough it isn't going to come any faster if you repeat yourself. you will just have to wait and see. if it doesn't come it doesn't come. it's not the end of the world :rolleyes: don't mean to sound like a bossy cow or anything.

i might wait up until i can actually download the full game when it's out. never really been one for Betas or signing up and waiting a while. i'd much rather have it there and then if you get me. but i might look into it looks like the waiting game is fun! :P

sorry i am in a sarcastic (bad) mood today. so i will understand if this post is deleted :P

Edited by Zeealex, 10 June 2011 - 06:48 PM.

signewsuperskinny_zps8c443531.jpg
"If you feel truly passionate about something, you will gladly spend a lifetime pursuing it"
Tools of Destruction: -RV4/Arma3 -Poseidon Tools -Unreal 3 -AutoCAD -3dsMax -Mudbox -Maya -Photoshop

#28 Ruin

Ruin

Scouts Out!

• Consultant
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:23 PM

Cartoon, Alex is right, for many reasons. This site is NOT supported or run by Ubisoft anyway. We have as much acces to Ubi as you do. We're just fans. Also, posting your address once is enough. kleaneasy will be in and out of the boards to take care of people I'm sure (I'm still awaiting my confirmation email).

So don't worry, kick back, relax and enjoy the summer until the closed beta comes out! :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#29 Butcher

Butcher

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:41 AM

Same issue here. I used Ubisoft UPlay accont for applying beta, but still no confirmation email... /
I tried IE8, Opera 11, Firefox 4.0.1, Chrome - no luck.

Account name: nameButcher
e-mail: AlexLimansky at gmail.com

#30 Theo_S

Theo_S

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Ubi
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:32 AM

Due to some web differences between the Europe and US teams, players who signed up for the European beta received a confirmation email. Players signing up from North America did not.

Sorry about the confusion - but you should all be signed up. I'll see if our community team can clarify this a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users