Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /cluster/004/vclusters/745w7e/sites/745w7e.vc.c4.catncloud.com/http/forums/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php on line 841 Issue commands to individual team members (?) - GR:AW 2 - Xbox 360 - Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Photo

Issue commands to individual team members (?)

No replies to this topic

#1 ultimateusername

ultimateusername

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:59 PM

How can I issue commands to individual team members, instead to all four members simultaneously.

I have read in a game guide (can’t name the source right now), that this is possible, but I haven’t found out yet how it is possible (except for the “attack” command on enemies far away. They will automatically attacked by a sniper, if one is in the team). Particularly it should also be possible to issue a team member the command to follow another team member

I hope someone can help me

Further, I have read here:

On the consoles, the give command function also relocates your squad. Unless you are sure you have a target, don't go crazy designating targets for attack, or you might accidentally miss a target and move your team in front of an enemy tank.

This addresses a problem, I have already encountered. But what is the deal with this “give” command (sorry, English is not my mother language).

Thanks in advance for any replies and hints!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users