#1 Gafanha

Gafanha

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:49 PM

Hi everyone,

I am new to these forums, but like you I am looking forward to FR:FS. So much so, in fact, that I created a PS3 theme using the available artwork and assets for this game. I am new to making PS3 themes, but hope everyone like it.

Here is a preview:
Posted Image

If you are interested in using this theme on you own PS3 just go to our clan site and download it. Here is the link to my clan site: http://psf.novacrete...m-fs-ps3-theme/

Also, if you don't mind, let me know how you like it and any suggestions you may have.

Thanks

Edited by JohnTC02, 13 August 2010 - 03:53 PM.
Link Removed

Posted Image

#2 JohnTC02

JohnTC02

• Admin
  • 3,428 posts
  • XFire:johntc02

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hi Gafanha,

Welcome to the forums.

Your PS3 theme looks great, I don't have a PS3 myself but it would be useful to have some feedback here and once you are happy with it, I could then add it to our downloads section.

John

#3 Gafanha

Gafanha

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

Thank you so much for your offer.

I have just installed it on my PS3 to test it and while I think it looks great for a start there are a couple of things that stand out as needing adjusting. Specifically the location of the logo on the bottom left I think will look better on the bottom right. I look forward to hearing any feedback to get this to look the best possible.
Posted Image

#4 Gafanha

Gafanha

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

I have updated the Ghost Recon theme based on some feedback. The logo was moved to the lower right side, so the XMB icons do not overlap the logo. Here is a preview.

Posted Image

Should you prefer, you can get the new version at my clan website: http://www.psfgaming...s-been-updated/

Thanks and hope that you like this change. If not just keep the prior version.

Edited by JohnTC02, 13 August 2010 - 03:55 PM.
Merged with exiting thread about this - No need to start a new one

Posted Image

#5 =warcloud=

=warcloud=

Pointman - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

Nice one mate, will install this later, i'll post some photo's later too :), cheers.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users