33 replies to this topic

#31 GreyHaired

GreyHaired

Scout - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 466 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

You have two attempts.

It's the gamers' own choice to go for just one, or two insertions.
Obviously two insertions increase the chance for a good ranking but that's ok with me.

I replayed the first mission with the updated file and had no problem to complete an objective. The gameplay is different, the tension disappears - it's a personal taste and doesn't take away my respect for those who achieve a top ranking with two insertions. Let that be clear.

Good luck tonight :thumbsup:

#32 MarkAm_i

MarkAm_i

Scout - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 267 posts
  • XFire:markami

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

I replayed the first mission with the updated file and had no problem to complete an objective. The gameplay is different, the tension disappears - it's a personal taste and doesn't take away my respect for those who achieve a top ranking with two insertions. Let that be clear.

Good luck tonight :thumbsup:

Yes, without the tension, it's not near as good for me, so I am with you greyhaired.

My first attempt at downloading the 4 missions ended up being corrupt. I will start on the first mission soon. Now that I have gotten to an internet connection again.

#33 Lobo

Lobo

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

I understand what you mean GreyHaired, with one insertion the feeling is a lot different so i also taked that challenge.

My first mission resulted in a failure :( , i guess with the 2ยบ attempt i could fix some errors i made but i prefer this way. So, mission 1 for me results in 0 Points.

My second mission ended with 80 Points :) , this one didn't seemed to complicated but a soldier died unfortunately.

I'll attempt the other two missions as soon as possible, felt excited with the first two. A word for Lightspeed, great job with the missions, they are just great :thumbsup: . Liked a lot the first one even though i failed. Hope that the best is yet to come.

#34 GhostBecon

GhostBecon

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:37 AM

Dang .. sorry for being late born (again). I just downloaded the missions today (got the link from CJ's olde post on our forum).
I hope it's not too late to attend :D I'll try that 1st mission today after work.

br,
-GB-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users