Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /cluster/004/vclusters/745w7e/sites/745w7e.vc.c4.catncloud.com/http/forums/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php on line 841 GR2 Xbox Siege Fun Night - GR2 Console - General Discussion - Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Photo

GR2 Xbox Siege Fun Night

17 replies to this topic

#1 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:43 PM

I will be hosting a fun night on Ghost Recon 2 next wednesday ( 14th May ). It will be mostly siege. Ghost Recon 2 is a great game and really holds up well graphically for a last gen game against new titles. It also has in my opinion a better siege gametype plus camos, weapons, accuracy and movement are better. All our welcome, so if you fancy getting into the game again or want to try it out for the first time( you can buy it for less than £5 ) then send a message to BS PALADIN on Xbox Live. It will have a fun atmospshere and will run between 8pm and 12pm GMT or 3pm - 7pm EST. If we have alot of interest then we will run 2 rooms or have an additional night. Hope to see you there.
Posted Image

#2 kleaneasy

kleaneasy

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:48 PM

I should be reffing a match wednesday but hopefully will have time to pop in for some games :)

#3 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:18 AM

I love to see you in there klean. It should be fun.
Posted Image

#4 kleaneasy

kleaneasy

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

*crosses fingers* The teams havnt confirmed they can make the match time yet so its possible it might be moved. Either way I'll do my best, the chance to rape you on training again is too good a chance to miss hehe

#5 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:21 PM

Dream on. im untouchable on Training.
Posted Image

#6 kleaneasy

kleaneasy

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:24 PM

untouchable???

So what happened in that girl vs boy match were my team raped you 5-0?????

Hmmm ehh??? or had you forgotten that ?? locked it out of your memory :lol:

#7 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

My team was full of non GR players. They didnt know what they were doing. I had to hold my tongue as it was meant to be friendly but they drove me insane.
Posted Image

#8 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:04 AM

Last night was alot of fun and we varied between 12 and 16 players most of the night. Could do without the lag dancing that some random people thought was ok to do in an open room.

Next Thursday we will be doing the same again only this time it will be on Ghost Recon Summit Strike. So if you fancy playing some GRSS from 8pm GMT onwards ( 3pm EST ) then add BS PALADIN to your friends list.
Posted Image

#9 Lordgeek

Lordgeek

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:34 PM

Last night was alot of fun and we varied between 12 and 16 players most of the night. Could do without the lag dancing that some random people thought was ok to do in an open room.

Next Thursday we will be doing the same again only this time it will be on Ghost Recon Summit Strike. So if you fancy playing some GRSS from 8pm GMT onwards ( 3pm EST ) then add BS PALADIN to your friends list.

I'd love to get in on this!! GT: Lordgeek

#10 kleaneasy

kleaneasy

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:19 PM

I didnt get to play for anywhere near as long as I wouldve liked yesterday after the match went on a lot longer than expected and I had forgotten to download the content in advance lol

As its on Thursday next week I will have to miss out but hopefully join up the next :)

#11 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:48 AM

If it keeps being popular then we'll have a few more of these nights. We couldn't do Wednesday because the Champions League Final is on.
Posted Image

#12 Rocky

Rocky

• Admin
  • 22,663 posts
  • XFire:rocky00grnet

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:38 AM

My team was full of non GR players. They didnt know what they were doing. I had to hold my tongue as it was meant to be friendly but they drove me insane.

:rofl:

Posted Image
GhostRecon.net | Rainbow Six | PSP Guides | Support GR.net | My Blog | My Game Videos
Posted Image

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" Albert Einstein

"Framerate is just a number" WatchDogs Creative Director

#13 kleaneasy

kleaneasy

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

:rofl:

See even Rocky can see through your excuses :P lol

#14 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:13 AM

Listen if I get beat its not my fault, its either the guns dont work, lag or my team sucks. Surely you know that by now klean.
Posted Image

#15 kleaneasy

kleaneasy

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

Listen if I get beat its not my fault, its either the guns dont work, lag or my team sucks. Surely you know that by now klean.

Aye I most certainly do.... I would quote one of your many online rants but suspect the filter would explode and I would get banned :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users