Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /cluster/004/vclusters/745w7e/sites/745w7e.vc.c4.catncloud.com/http/forums/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php on line 841 Which version was this? - GR:AW - Xbox 360 - Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Photo

Which version was this?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Brettzies

Brettzies

Pointman - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:57 AM

GRAW video - 1st and 3rd person

This actually looks kind of cool. A mix of 1st and 3rd person views. I wonder which build this was or if it was just proof of concept before Graw1 was done. It looks cool, not as fast paced, hiding behind trees, characters look bigger. Better then what actually came out, except for that blue border HUD.
.brett
GRAW - v6.0 . bp weapons pack . GRAW2 - v3.0

#2 GRIN_Wolfsong

GRIN_Wolfsong

Modder Gone Pro

• GRIN
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:46 AM

Looks like the console version of GRAW1.

But I don't know how far it is from the actually released game as I haven't played the console version of that game.
- Technical Artist @ Avalanche Studios
Games: BC: Rearmed 2, Lead & Gold: GotWW, Split/Second, Bionic Commando, Terminator Salvation, Wanted: WoF,
BC: Rearmed, TC's GR:AW 2, NwN: The Wyvern Crown of Cormyr & Infinite Dungeons
Mods: GRAW2 Extended v1.5.3 BETA, GR: Swedish Force - For King & Country v1.4.5

#3 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:49 AM

It was the concept video for GRAW 1 on Xbox 360, i think it was shown at E3 2005. Obviousily GRAW didnt end up being like the video because the video looks good and GRAW sucked ass. But thats where the video is from.
Posted Image

#4 spm1138

spm1138

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:13 PM

Yeah. It's the prerelease teaser from '05.

If you look at the bottom of the list here it's on there. You can also see the CGI trailer edited slightly differently.

http://www.gametrail...&...3&sort=date
Posted Image

#5 TRC

TRC

Pointman - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

What I like is top mg on tank had a gunner--take him out, no mg, none of this uber vision/health mg found in graw pc series that takes no damage from 40mm grenade hits, and sees 150m in an instance when you peek.
"never too late to have a happy childhood"

#6 RAbbi_74

RAbbi_74

Ghost - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:54 PM

Yeah, that was THE pre-release, pre-demo trailer. We figured out pretty quickly that it was in-game from an early build of a console version. The OTS view gave it up, as we were consistently assured of a true FPS perspective. It looked a lot cooler than it turned out to be...
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users