AOW Mod Available

A mod I have been working on is now ready for the masses. This mod is called ALL OUT WAR.

It is based on the gametype "TDM", but has the following changes.

1. C4 is plantable on just about everything. (Demolition & Support classes only)

2. The Tagging system is operational. (Snipers have Tagging ability, Scouts have Heartbeat Tagging ability, and Scramblers have Detagging ability.)

3. The RPG is usable in the Demolition class.

4. All classes (except Sniper & Demolition) get a varied amount of both Frags & Smoke grenades.

5. The red "Hit" indicator within the reticle has been removed.

6. Minor tweaks to weapons.

7. 4 spawn points, initial team spawns are randomized.

8. 2 additional classes: Scout and Scrambler.

At this time, I have only incorporated the following maps for this mod: Arroyo, and Calavera. When setting up a server, these will be listed as: aow_arroyo_x, and aow_calavera_x.

Read the "aow_readme.txt" file that is included in the zip. In that file are the installation instructions.

Enjoy!

Here's the link: AOW.zip

Edited by BSR_Vhladd

At the i34 lan this weekend will try this out mate.

That's good to hear, I'm interested in the feedback you'll have. I thought it was a shame that these new toys weren't made available to us in a multiplayer setting other than RvsA.

lol there all cod4 guys here so looking for a decent server, later.

oh and its the 133 lan

testing new 9800gx2 with 4g ram and a 8500 core duo :)

This is going to get interesting, lol. I'm a GRAW player, have played COD4 (to rank 55), and have my thoughts on COD4. Also, most my clan is the same as I am. So, I've heard what the GRAW players have to say about COD4. To now be able to hear what the COD4 peeps have to say about GRAW2 & this mod should be enlightening. :)

Ok unable to get anyone to join my own server at the moment might be that the ports are not open here at the lan as i have asked beaver to add it to our server and he is awaiting confirmation that the ports have been opened.

I do notice that when i have the mod running my server lists only 10 servers and when not running the mod all the servers appear.

Will keep trying though

Ok unable to get anyone to join my own server at the moment might be that the ports are not open here at the lan as i have asked beaver to add it to our server and he is awaiting confirmation that the ports have been opened.

I do notice that when i have the mod running my server lists only 10 servers and when not running the mod all the servers appear.

Will keep trying though

Hmmmm, I don't know what's happening on your end. I fire up the mod and see 83 servers at this moment. :hmm:

Will keep trying though

Hmmmm, I don't know what's happening on your end. I fire up the mod and see 83 servers at this moment. :hmm:

I tried here, have full list of servers available.

Back home now and all servers do show up not been able to play yet though as its a mission in itself trying to get someone to play :(

Isn't that the truth, lol. I've yet to see someone try it out. I'm revamping it in a few days. Right now there's only 2 maps in the bundle, but I have 13 ready to include into it and some minor tweaks to add.