How to DOWNLOAD the Sniper Team Mod

We are currently uploading mod to a FTP, courtesy of Sunraa at ghostaholic.com (thanks a lot ! :thumbsup: ).

It is necessary to use a FTP client to download the mod, such as SmartFTP or any other of your choice.

You will find two options to download from the FTP : a .rar (143 mb) and a .zip (175 mb) versions. Its the same mod just in two different files format - choose the one you prefer and get it. :zorro:

I will send the FTP address plus login and password by PM here at gr.net to the entrants, according to this list :

9ManSquad

9MS Tinker

9MS Dai-San

[GRNET]

Rocky

zeroalpha

[OTT]

[OTT] Biffis

FGFodder

MeanOldMan

*TEK*=

FF

{B:P:R}

{B:P:R} Mik

{B:P:R}Forrester

{B:P:R}Joker

{B:P:R}Watchman

AMU

AMU^Simo

AMU^Virux!

Alpha Squad

2VP

AlphaTango_AS

Creatch

DasLimpet

*AgT*

*AgT*Wolfman

NBP Team

X3M

TAW

Shub

BADS

BADS*HEADHUNTER*

BADS*CHICKEN*

TrV

Bastago (bgoitia)

Ike

{A&O} Alpha & Omega

{A&O} chaos

sweeperone1975(ger)

Ayu_Taiyaki

QuebecMasters *QCM*

IronFIST

Daimaju

Sic

Sic_TeXaN

USVN

DeathMerchant USVN

=ST2=

ST2_Exit_Wound

Team Cerberus

MVTalon

FNG

FNG Saker

Officer

Phoenix Soldiers

CJ

Toniezz

GhostBecon

Mudgrenade

RSF

rsf_neo

UFE

Hawkeye

*agt*5ouL

Team MSB (Mistige SauBuam)

Govannon

TEAM NVAC

BlackJack

5th Element

LTG Euphoria2 ~5th~

SSG Raijin ~5th~

Team UH

Seeken

Team ][TGF][

][TGF][ZEE

Legion of Sparta

A6: Medic~SPARTA~

Viiiper~SPARTA~

Punisher~SPARTA~

usthomsen~SPARTA~

Marine Force Recon - ||MFR||

||MFR||Chizzy3

||MFR||Splinter

If you are not in the list but have signed in the tourney, you may request me the download info by PM.

Please share all information with your team mates and other teams that may belong to your clan.

As we have said in a previous PM, please dont share the provided link with people that wont play the tourney.

Everything but the missions will be included in the mod, so you can use these few days till the beginning of the tourney to get used to the weapons, etc ...

You will notice that weapons are available only for multiplayer, and you must select kit restriction "Sniper Team - The Longest Kill".

If you play original GR maps (not DS or IT) youll have our winter characters, thats because the env settings we will have in the tourney, there is nothing wrong.

I will post the PMs with the FTP link in some hours.

:snipe:

Edited by Thales

Okay, both Joker and I have dl'd the mod and installed. The mod is shown in the list as it should be i.e. below DS IT and the splash screens show at start up.

However, although I have a new spotter class showing, there are NO new weapons under any class.

I have de-activated and re-activated the mod, each time restarting GR but I get the same thing. Joker has advised the same results.

We both went for the .rar download, anyone experiencing the same?

Anyone have a file that they can confirm works & if so which compression format?

Thx.

Edited by FatmanDaz

Okay, both Joker and I have dl'd the mod and installed. The mod is shown in the list as it should be i.e. below DS IT and the splash screens show at start up.

However, although I have a new spotter class showing, there are NO new weapons under any class.

I have de-activated and re-activated the mod, each time restarting GR but I get the same thing. Joker has advised the same results.

Anyone have a file that they can confirm works & if so which compression format?

Thx.

I have downloaded the.RAR file and it seems to work great. Don't forget to select the Sniper Team kit restrictions when you setup the server. There should be only two soldiers to choose from, Sniper and Spotter. Each have their respective kits available.

Thx.

Have you selected kit restrictions "Sniper Team - The Longest Kill" ? ;)

Edited by Thales

:lol: have you sent out the mods yet and if so where are they so that i can get them and stuff let me know thanks...UFE_HawkEye@hotmail.com or UFE_HawkEye@yahoo.com...thanks

Yeah i sent you yesterday the download link by PM, check your inbox here at gr.net and let me know if its not there - message is called "Downlod links - Sniper Team Mod".

Please share download info with all the members of your clan that will take part of tourney k.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

Thx.

Have you selected kit restrictions "Sniper Team - The Longest Kill" ? ;)

Yes.

I've dl'd the mod again, this time going for the .zip and it appears to be okay. Just going to run through a firefight with Joker.

Incidently with Joker, he saw the winter camo, I didn't