4 replies to this topic

#1 fromxtor

fromxtor

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:39 PM

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get through the Chapultepec castle gate. I'm there, the apache is there, but I can't figure it out. :angry:

Btw this is for GRAW 1 campaign mode.

Edited by fromxtor, 11 October 2007 - 05:06 PM.

#2 fromxtor

fromxtor

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:03 PM

Out of the eight ppl who viewed this thread, no one has beat this level?

#3 fromxtor

fromxtor

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:03 AM

Never mind my wife figured it out, you have to stand on the bride away from the gate and have the helo take out the gate.

#4 Whisper_44

Whisper_44

• Consultant
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:09 AM

:thumbsup:
Posted Image

There are some things my Tribe is not good at at all. My Tribe doesn't make excuses. My Tribe will analyze failure and assign blame, but that is to make sure that we do better next time, and we never, ever waste valuable energy and time doing so while people are still in danger. My Tribe says, and in their heart completely believes that it's the other guy that's the hero. My Tribe does not believe that a single Man can cause, prevent or steer Hurricanes, and my Tribe does not and has never made someone else responsible for their own safety, and that of their loved ones. - Bill Whittle

#5 Dogstar

Dogstar

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

:thumbsup:

Please thank your wife she is very clever :) have been searching the net for walkthroughs but they are all xbox ones and have no resemblence to the ps2 missions. So i go and stand on the bridgeand then click 'triangle' and up on the d-pad this should make the apache attack the gates right???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users