11 replies to this topic

#1 Braybot

Braybot

2006 RSE Inter-Office GRAW Champion

• RSE
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:19 PM

from the official ubi forums...

We're setting up a Dev v. Fans session on Tuesday, September 4th between 7:30 and 9 EST. We'll be playing mostly on the new maps with a variety of gametypes. The way we're going to set this up is by having everyone interested in playing send a friend request to the 'GRAW2LeadDesign' gamertag. We'll send out game invites to as many as people as possible during the times listed, and may ask people to only play for 2-3 matches depending on the turnout (so everyone gets a chance to play). You'll be able to tell most of the Red Storm guys by their clan logo... a red circle with a white lightning bolt through it.

In the past I've refrained from talking trash because it always seems to backfire for me... but who cares it's fun....

we're gonna use R L33T skillz 2 mop teh floor wiht u f00lz! (now I know we're going to lose for sure)

See you on Live!

PS. Make sure you have ALL available DLC to join; Nowhere, Throwback pack 1, Throwback pack 2 (it's all free)
Chris "Braybot" Bray
GRAW 2 Lead Multiplayer Designer
Red Storm Entertainment

#2 Ick

Ick

Scout - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

We're setting up a Dev v. Fans session on Tuesday, September 4th between 7:30 and 9 EST. We'll be playing mostly on the new maps with a variety of gametypes. The way we're going to set this up is by having everyone interested in playing send a friend request to the 'GRAW2LeadDesign' gamertag. We'll send out game invites to as many as people as possible during the times listed, and may ask people to only play for 2-3 matches depending on the turnout (so everyone gets a chance to play). You'll be able to tell most of the Red Storm guys by their clan logo... a red circle with a white lightning bolt through it.

In the past I've refrained from talking trash because it always seems to backfire for me... but who cares it's fun....

we're gonna use R L33T skillz 2 mop teh floor wiht u f00lz! (now I know we're going to lose for sure)

See you on Live!

PS. Make sure you have ALL available DLC to join; Nowhere, Throwback pack 1, Throwback pack 2 (it's all free)

Excellent.

I deleted my Mom from my friend list to make room for "GRAW2LeadDesign".  I sure hope you appreciate it.
Ick
© ® 2001~2007 by Ick, All Rights Reserved
Check out www.ick.bz for statistics, game guides, and many other resources for Ghost Recon games.

#3 Geridak

Geridak

• RSE
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:13 PM

Excellent.

I deleted my Mom from my friend list to make room for "GRAW2LeadDesign". I sure hope you appreciate it.

Deleted your mom!?!?!??!?! I have an alternative solution to this issue. Maybe make Bray play your mom straight-up in GRAW 2 and the winner gets the spot. You know, just like Thunder Dome, "Two women enter...one woman leave."

Sorry, Bray. I joke because I care :)
Jeff McGann
Creative Director
Red Storm Entertainment

#4 Serellan

Serellan

Fan Turned Professional

• Other Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:03 AM

Argh! My Xbox games aren't arriving until next Thursday.

I'm sitting here looking at a 360 and all my games are in a truck somewhere in the US. ###### poor planning on my part. Shoulda packed the games with my ammo :wall: .
Christian "Serellan" Allen

www.serellan.com

Posted Image

#5 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:12 PM

You could always rent the game lol
Posted Image

#6 Cons72

Cons72

Scout - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 352 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:31 PM

Or have RSE overnight Fed-Ex. :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just blew your mind, didn't I? The ol' universe isn't the warm, comfy place it was seven seconds ago, is it...?" - Bucky Kat

#7 Ick

Ick

Scout - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:24 PM

lol.  That was pretty funny.

Let me know when you can get on Brabot.  My Mother is pretty miffed.

Ick

Edited by Ick, 31 August 2007 - 05:24 PM.

Ick
© ® 2001~2007 by Ick, All Rights Reserved
Check out www.ick.bz for statistics, game guides, and many other resources for Ghost Recon games.

#8 Braybot

Braybot

2006 RSE Inter-Office GRAW Champion

• RSE
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

*BUMP* ...this is tonight!
Chris "Braybot" Bray
GRAW 2 Lead Multiplayer Designer
Red Storm Entertainment

#9 Raw Kryptonite

Raw Kryptonite

Scout - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

Excellent.

I deleted my Mom from my friend list to make room for "GRAW2LeadDesign". I sure hope you appreciate it.

I'll delete Ick from my list and do this during lunch. :thumbsup:

Edited by Raw Kryptonite, 04 September 2007 - 03:32 PM.

#10 Kimi

Kimi

RSE Community Developer

• RSE
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:06 PM

Argh! My Xbox games aren't arriving until next Thursday.

I'm sitting here looking at a 360 and all my games are in a truck somewhere in the US. ###### poor planning on my part. Shoulda packed the games with my ammo :wall: .

Poor Serellan. This was your first time to play on the other side of the fence and pwn some n00bs!

#11 Alderei

Alderei

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:48 PM

Hey,

Did this thing go down last night as planned? I only got on live for like 20 minutes and didn't find the server...

How did it go?
Posted Image Hit me up for some GRAW or GRAW2 on Xbox Live!

#12 methz68

methz68

Scout - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:07 PM

Our team kicked RSE butt on a certain map. frags going off and all that, The night was fun. they should deffo do more of the same. maybe with prizes! ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users