Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Photo

Mission #2: Recon in Force

31 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_User Name_*

Guest_User Name_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:09 PM

i just went through that mission again --i took the mule and the rest of the team every step of the way--covering their movement with the big scoped gun--got my first (S) "Perfect mission" score on difficulty( hard)---didnt even know it was possible to get anything better than an A Excellent-

#17 sr71gn

sr71gn

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:18 PM

the thing logged me in as user name for some reason in the last post--i also just learned after playing graw1 for about a year and now through 10 missions a couple of times in graw2, that it was possible to control each ghost separately while you are looking through their eyes mode-- wow --it is so much more fun now!

#18 hummiz

hummiz

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

Hi,
sorry in advance if it's not the right place to post this question... if it isn't please guise this post and me where to..

So,.. I've smashed all the bad guys,and the artilery. and now The commander is telling me that I've done a good job and that he has a present for me and stuff,and that the helicopter is waiting for me.
Ok I'm getting into the helicopter.. and it seemed like it's waiting for me to do something..

what is it ?
I can't keep playing :(

It's a single player.

Thanks in advance,and sorry for the broken english :P

Humm

#19 KRP 56

KRP 56

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,921 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:04 PM

What's the name of the mission your talking about? :unsure:
Posted Image

#20 hummiz

hummiz

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:13 PM

What's the name of the mission your talking about? :unsure:

I hope it'd help to understand..
The save game says : "mission 02 - check point 7_l.dsl"

"search and destroy"

I should go to the "extraction zone/point" and getting on the helicopter,but when I do it doesn't do anything...

does this information helps or should I specify somehow some more info ?

Thanks for the fastest reply :)

p.s. maybe : "Act1 - recon in force" ?

Edited by hummiz, 25 August 2007 - 07:16 PM.

#21 Pave Low

Pave Low

• Admin
  • 4,774 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:29 PM

Is this GR:AW 2 your talking about ?

You posted this in the GRAW 1 forum but "recon in force" & "search and destroy" are GR:AW 2 missions

you maybe want to look at our forums > GR:AW 2 PC - Tactics & Strategies where there are walkthroughs and tips for the missions

but as for Recon in Force, once you've cleared the quarry and the chopper lands you should just get on it and it takes you to the next mission Welcome to Juarez

Did you order your team-mates to move to next to the chopper before you got in ? I think they have to be very close to it for them to get on, maybe one or more is "stuck" on something and cant get close ?
Posted Image

Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image .Posted Image . Posted Image

Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image

#22 hummiz

hummiz

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

Yep you're absolutely right, It says that I should go into the helicopter and go to Juarez.
Considering the rest of the team, well earlier at the mission, 2 of the guys from my team "stayed", and didn't come with me, while the third soldier died or injured and the commander told me that the medical team would treat him and that I should keep on moving with the mission,so I arrived the Helicopter by my self, and the helicopter isn't moving up to Juarez :( why ???

Thanks again

#23 Pave Low

Pave Low

• Admin
  • 4,774 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

Right, the surviving (non-injured) members of your team have to be at the chopper too (then they will automatically get in)
the chopper is waiting for the rest of your team, that's why it isn't taking off

You might have to replay the mission, unless you can order the other 2 "stayed" guys to the chopper
Posted Image

Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image .Posted Image . Posted Image

Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image

#24 hummiz

hummiz

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

Right, the surviving (non-injured) members of your team have to be at the chopper too (then they will automatically get in)
the chopper is waiting for the rest of your team, that's why it isn't taking off

You might have to replay the mission, unless you can order the other 2 "stayed" guys to the chopper

Yep well this 2 guys seemed for me to be lazy,becuase they just looked at the begining of the mission to the sky like they waiting for the chopper,and refused to come along with me.. so.. I wonder if there's some way to move their asses some how :P

I'll retry to deal with the 3rd guy from the earlier mission,maybe you're right and it'd help :)

Thanks

#25 NoQuarter

NoQuarter

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:01 AM

^
You can recover the AI who are stuck in that skyward looking attitude by issuing the "Follow" command, and if you keep them in follow mode, they will enter the helo right after you do.
If you want the Ghost AI to enter the helo before you, just point to the bird and issue a "Use" command as the Ghost Team icon is highlighted.

#26 EricJ

EricJ

Ghost - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:50 AM

The sad thing is, that this mission is easy enough by yourself, so killing off a teammate out of frustration isn't that bad of a deal.

#27 Ultimate Warrior

Ultimate Warrior

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

I have finished mission 2 recon in force but when I get on the helicopter it goes to achievement page but won't load another mission :wall:

#28 Tinker

Tinker

• Staff
  • 7,806 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:16 PM

Read post #8 and onwards in this topic. :thumbsup:

[Staff edit: Merged with existing thread]
Posted Image

#29 Nemesis-ZA

Nemesis-ZA

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

playing this on hardcore I cannot get a perfect mission. I get an A with marksman/man of steel/leader/black ops - accuracy 100% 42/42 instant kills. the problem seems to be stealth which I cannot get over 90%. It seems to be the enemies around the silo and truck in the middle of the quarry. the minute they spawn they start running around.
I have run this with a MP5SD, single shot kills without any enemy having a chance to react. where the hell am I going wrong?

#30 Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • XFire:rlyeh

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hi,,

As I just started with this mission (and GRAW2 itself too) - I got support of 4 man and a mule. While mule can move itself, support guys are just standing and observing the nature. Is this normal?
Also, is there any option to heal team? My manual says perfectly nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users