Graw 2 Gameplay Video - new

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without putting the video under the microscope, which is not a possibility while at work, it looks sweet and thanks for posting the link. The Feel from the new style Camo, how it blends better with the scenery (more like [GR] style) and the whole smokey feel (none sepia) works a treat for me. I think GRIN did alot of listening and unlike other devs. have put it into effect. We do alot of RSE comparisons to GRIN as they were the original GR devs. back in 2001 and to be fair GRIN have shown alot of customer care and attention to moving the product on to the next level, which from this video, looks like they have done..... role on end of June.

viii

p.s.

This video post along with the Q & A post makes the next five weeks feel alot closer.

Check out the scene on the bridge when the Ghost machine gunner opens up... the sound is different or where getting a new LMG. The MK 48 from Graw 1 did not sound like that. :hmm: .

VERY INTERESTING INDEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we have some more vid's please? 0:)

Edited by scar

Without putting the video under the microscope, which is not a possibility while at work, it looks sweet and thanks for posting the link. The Feel from the new style Camo, how it blends better with the scenery (more like [GR] style) and the whole smokey feel (none sepia) works a treat for me. I think GRIN did alot of listening and unlike other devs. have put it into effect. We do alot of RSE comparisons to GRIN as they were the original GR devs. back in 2001 and to be fair GRIN have shown alot of customer care and attention to moving the product on to the next level, which from this video, looks like they have done..... role on end of June.

viii

p.s.

This video post along with the Q & A post makes the next five weeks feel alot closer.

Closer yes... but longer ... like an eternity due to anticipation :( LOL!

To me, the key is improving he team AI and how the recon function works. The ability to place your team, see through their viewport, and decide when to engage puts the "recon" back in the game. It would be nice if you could control their view in full screen to priorize targets, and also to give contextual orders in full screen view, like "move to". The full screen view in the 360 more clearly shows the terain and the best places that allow good cover and view. This is the major enhancement to GRAW 2.

I still don't like a tree menu for context orders, it is clumsy scrolling through a menu, more simple context orders with the ret would be better.

Edited by Kurtz

the atrocious voice acting/scripting.

Not to worry, those are added only in the trailer. The ghosts say some of the same things, but more "embedded" and not overlayed as in this movie.

And you PhysX owners, we haven't forgotten you. I'm certain you'll be pleased. :)