Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /cluster/004/vclusters/745w7e/sites/745w7e.vc.c4.catncloud.com/http/forums/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php on line 841 Screenshots for PS3 - GR:AW 2 - PS3/PSP and Wii Consoles - Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Photo

Screenshots for PS3

2 replies to this topic

#1 ZJJ

ZJJ

Forum Mum

• GR.net Supporter
  • 6,341 posts
  • XFire:tezjj

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:03 PM

Attached File  graw2ps3_01.jpg   18.79KB   473 downloads
Link to more

phedresig.jpeg

You can just hang outside in the sun all day and toss a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters. - SouthPark vs WoW

#2 =warcloud=

=warcloud=

Pointman - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:15 PM

Great screenshots , my brother inlaw and his dad purchased the PS3 together, they have it connected to a 32"? or 40"? hd widescreen they say the console is awesome ( i might go check it out sometime). I like the 005 screenshot , that must be the AGEIA physX API software at work with the explosion / smoke / dust fx, and physX API certainly looks great in the XBOX360 version too, i think the death animation in GRAW2 360 are very well done. Hope GRIN do a good job with the physX API / hardware in the PC version.

EDIT: I got it wrong with regards to PhysX API used in the PS3 GRAW.

http://www.ageia.com/physx/titles.html
Posted Image

#3 Sup

Sup

Ghost - 1st Class

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:07 PM

Looks like a pretty nice port. Anybody notice the weird rim lights they slapped on everyone, though? Shot 04 shows it really well, that wasn't in the 360 version, was it? I guess stuff didn't look garish and NEXT GEN enough for the ps3, so they had to copy Modern Combat's strange stylistic decisions.

Stop the divisions people...band together and say what you want from GAMES, not platforms.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users