Is a New Map pack true ?

beonder13

Downloaded this morning to avoid any swamped servers tonight. 800 pts is fine with me, I just don't get the secrecy.

Also, thanks to RSE for putting retro maps in a complete pack. I like new, well done maps like River Depot in the last DLC for GRAW, but retro can be fun too--I love mountain falls and mountain base. I do prefer having new & old seperated like this, I wish that's how Rainbow was done. Also, I like being surprised with this coming up fairly soon after release and without a lot of promises, projected release dates, delays....just let us know when they're ready, not mention it 3-4 months before release. Wish full game releases were done like that.

Downloaded this morning to avoid any swamped servers tonight. 800 pts is fine with me, I just don't get the secrecy.

Also, thanks to RSE for putting retro maps in a complete pack. I like new, well done maps like River Depot in the last DLC for GRAW, but retro can be fun too--I love mountain falls and mountain base. I do prefer having new & old seperated like this, I wish that's how Rainbow was done. Also, I like being surprised with this coming up fairly soon after release and without a lot of promises, projected release dates, delays....just let us know when they're ready, not mention it 3-4 months before release. Wish full game releases were done like that.

I would have much preferred to see River Depot over Jungle Mines, given making me pay twice for that map. ;)

Now, I'm not much for the $10 for maps that I paid for in the past, but if it helps add some life to this game it will hopefully be worth it.

What would really help add life is to get that patch out to give us the co-op game modes you advertised as being in the game, then did not include. :shifty:

I'd kind of like the next set to be all new, big maps. Don't need to dwell on the past TOO much or the game stagnates.

Actually, I would like to see a couple of GRIT maps, like the one with the airfield or the one with the downed Osprey....sorry, I don't remember the names of these maps...been a while.

I havent played Graw 2 in a while, and logged on looking for the update and spotted the maps was a nice surprise I must admit, it was kept really quite. So saved a lot of whens the maps coming out. theres gonna be more you know that.

I havent played Graw 2 in a while, and logged on looking for the update and spotted the maps was a nice surprise I must admit, it was kept really quite. So saved a lot of whens the maps coming out. theres gonna be more you know that.

:huh:

Thanks for the new old maps Serellan. There are a couple I could've done without (Desert Gulch) but you didn't directly ask me which maps to include. :P I understand there are people who like small maps and some also like playing respawn games like sharp shooter. :hmm: Wierd, huh? I am very happy with the content and say keep it coming. BTW, tell everyone at RSE...."Well Done!" :thumbsup:

GQ

Edited by GQCamper

Just curious, are the old maps like Mountain Fails built from scratch or are they converted?

Be nice if there was a design a map (ideas etc) comp and the winning map was map actually put in the DLC?

Just curious, are the old maps like Mountain Fails built from scratch or are they converted?

My understanding is that due to the difference in the code between the xbox and the 360, the maps had to be rebuilt for this pack.