#1 pino54

pino54

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 12:10 PM

Dear Friends,

from 4 days I'm stopping in the Embasy! Please, ONLY for single player, do you know a cheat for marching on? Thnaks

#2 krise madsen

krise madsen

Pointman - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 06:16 PM

I think there is some God Mode tweak somewhere, but somebody else will have to help you with that.

Could you elaborate on what the problem is and which mission you are talking about? Maybe we can help you get through the mission :)

Respectfully

krise madsen
"crisis" is my middle name...

#3 pino54

pino54

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

Thanks,

but after four days now I think only fot cheat!!

Bye

#4 ROCO*AFZ*

ROCO*AFZ*

• Consultant
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:52 AM

Look around... i think Rocky posted a way to change campaign missions somewhere here (unlocked)
ATTACKFORCEZ
Posted Image
Killing is not a Crime, not playing GR is...

#5 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Ghost - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:08 AM

@pino54

there are god_mode threads at Ubiforum. there are a few ways on doing it. majority of them causes crashes with modded maps/effect/weapons.

it took me months to complete SP & its rewarding to complete it without cheat.
highly suggest completing it without then come back with god_mode

like I said, a lot of crashes that would frustrate you even more.

plus you'll miss out on the new maps that RpgHard produce every....half a day :rofl:

PM me if you absolutely cannot finish the campaign. :(
Win7Pro 32-bit/ ABIT IP35 Pro v1.1 BIOS v.16beta09/ Intel C2D E8400 Batch Q748A223 /Xigmatek HDT-RS1283/ 4GB Corsair CM2X2048-6400C5DHX 5-5-5-18 1.80V ver4.1/ CORSAIR 850AX/ CM Stacker 830SE/ ZALMAN ZM-F3RL 120mm Red LED/120mm Yate Loon D12SL-12 Red LED/ Creative Labs Fatal1ty ProGamer/ MSI R7870/ Dell UltraSharp 2407FPW-HC...new FPS: Groundbranch.com/Ace's 40mm fan solution

#6 pino54

pino54

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 04:31 PM

Yes Friends,

now for me it's necessary only GOD Mode. PLease, have you the correct Ubiforum address?

Thanks!!!!

#7 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Ghost - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:06 AM

PM sent pino54
Win7Pro 32-bit/ ABIT IP35 Pro v1.1 BIOS v.16beta09/ Intel C2D E8400 Batch Q748A223 /Xigmatek HDT-RS1283/ 4GB Corsair CM2X2048-6400C5DHX 5-5-5-18 1.80V ver4.1/ CORSAIR 850AX/ CM Stacker 830SE/ ZALMAN ZM-F3RL 120mm Red LED/120mm Yate Loon D12SL-12 Red LED/ Creative Labs Fatal1ty ProGamer/ MSI R7870/ Dell UltraSharp 2407FPW-HC...new FPS: Groundbranch.com/Ace's 40mm fan solution

#8 John_Doe69

John_Doe69

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:06 AM

Instructions for God mode, compiled from UBI's forums:

After several tries with no luck I un-installed and re-installed GRAW and then updated. Best to work with a clean slate. If you've gotten pretty far into the game already, backup your last Save file to your Desktop.
It'll be in Path:\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Settings\profiles\graw_profile_yourprofilename\
The highest number is the last.

Anyway here is the easiest set of instructons taken from this same thread and edited:

First, Update to v1.35. You might as well, it's free.

1.Download the GRAW Bundle Extractor from http://www.ghostreco...p...file&id=323

2.Unzip the downloaded bundle reader

3.Run the Bundle Reader

4.Click the Open Bundle button and select quick.bundle (found in PATH\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Bundles)

5.Select the quick.bundle root node, on the left side of the Bundle Reader.

6.Click the Extract Node button, and select a TEMP folder for the files. (You will get two FOLDERS named: Quick.Bundle and Patch.Bundle)

7.Wait and don't do anything else with the computer.

8. If you have a patch, follow steps four through eight with the patch.bundle file.

9. Close the Bundle Reader program

10. Open the Quick.Bundle folder and copy everything inside to the ROOTof PATH:\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\ (overwrite all)

11. Do the same for the Patch.Bundle folder.

12. Rename quick.bundle (PATH\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Bundles) to quick.bundle.bak
Do the same to patch.bundle if you've updated. (these can be deleted once you've verified the game works properly)

13. Open the Context.xml file (PATH\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter) with NotePad. Change the last line which reads -<compile xml="false"...- to <compile xml="true"... hit the Save button and close Context.xml.

14. Open the u_player.xml (PATH:\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Data\units\beings) with NotePad. Pres Ctrl+F to open the Find menu.
Search down for 'God'. The first highlighted line should be -<var name="god_mode" value="false"- Change to <var name="god_mode" value="true" Save and close u_player.xml.

15. Open u_teammates.xml (PATH:\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Data\units\beings) with NotePad. Press Ctrl+F and search down for God.
There are about seven differant lines to edit, each one similar to -<var name="god_mode" value="false">- On each line change "false" to "true".
When all of the lines have been edited, save and close u_teammates.xml.

16. Delete the u_player.xml BIN file and u_teammates.xml BIN file, both found in the same folder as the .xml files.

17. (OPTIONAL) Change your Crosshair Reticle Color for better visibility. Go to PATH:\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Settings\profiles\your_profile_name\ and open Profile.xml with Notepad.
Go down the the 18th line that says: ret_color value="255 69 0" and change the values to whatever color you prefer. Save and Close Profile.xml and run the game.

Good Colors to use:

0 0 255 > Blue
65 105 225 > RoyalBlue
0 245 255 > Turquoise
0 255 0 > Green
124 252 0 > LawnGreen
50 205 50 > LimeGreen
255 255 0 > Yellow
255 69 0 > OrangeRed
255 0 0 > Red
255 48 48 > Firebrick1
255 0 255 > Magenta

You will know if god mode is on or not when the game loads by looking at the player health and silhouette in the lower left corner of the screen.
Instead of being green or red it will be white. You will also have unlimited ammo.

Instead of God Mode you could open Path:\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Data\sb_templates\Global\sb_global.xml and edit the player health multiplier.
<var name="player_health_multiplier" type="number" default="10.0"/> raise that number for more damage points.

#9 Kralle18

Kralle18

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:22 AM

I did this but still no god mode. Can anyone help?

#10 michederoide

michederoide

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:38 PM

I did this but still no god mode. Can anyone help?

It's the same for me, too. I can't get God mode, but why?

#11 Tinker

Tinker

• Staff
  • 7,806 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

That seems a bit long winded just to activate god mode.

Edit the 2 files mentioned and place them into:

Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\local\english\units\beings
Posted Image

#12 zeealice

zeealice

Pointman - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:02 PM

it is quite a long process i did it myself years ago, sadly that's the way it is. anyway back to the peeps who need help. if you have a game mod in local>english and it has a units folder put the edited files there not in the data folder in the main directory. or if you want and if i can i'll post my god mode data folder on filefront and i'll give you the url.
ah ha! notepad cant get past the DRM properly use this
xv132
http://www.softpedia...load-78887.html
press cntrl and F to begin search look for make sure it's set to text string then search god, xv132 will take you to the first instance of god mode, set the value to true and then repeat this process until it says "no string found"
and there press the save button and you're all set to go and shoot some butt heads, dont worry if the cross com flashes orange when hit thats normal, just check and see if the health blip has turned white at the beginning,
remember you have to start a new game after god mode is activated it wont work with a save that didnt have god mode.
i hope i helped

Edited by zeealice, 11 June 2010 - 12:15 PM.

Posted Image
i Have a mind, i like to speak it, no one will ever take the privilege away from me, because even if you killed me for saying what i did, i still said it.

#13 michederoide

michederoide

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:35 PM

Maybe you should upload your data folder to filefront because it's not going to work for me.

mfg
michederoide

P.S.: I'm sorry for my English if it's bad English. I'm German (I hope the six years of English lessons told me how to talk or write it)

#14 Tinker

Tinker

• Staff
  • 7,806 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

GRAW 1 God Mode

Place the local folder into the main GRAW 1 folder.

Assuming you have installed it in English If not, rename the English folder to which language you installed the game to.
Posted Image

#15 zeealice

zeealice

Pointman - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

no worries about your language i've been studying german since college
tinker has already done it for you so his god mode folder should work
if it doesnt work in local>"language" folder then just place tinker's god mode beings folder into data>units and it should overwrite your old ones that you tried to edit.
i am currently uploading my data folder on filefront for you if tinker's units folder doesnt work

Edited by zeealice, 11 June 2010 - 01:26 PM.

Posted Image
i Have a mind, i like to speak it, no one will ever take the privilege away from me, because even if you killed me for saying what i did, i still said it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users