Ruin

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1174330218-11733626479.b.jpg

Something smells funny about this!

How many years I have seen you post here ledanek? It took all this time for me to FINALLY realize your name is a play on the word....leatherneck! lol I may be slow but I eventually figure things out. :thumbsup:

here's your reward: :rofl:

noobzpn1.jpg

I, Cpl Ledanek, recognizes,*state your name*Stalker_Zero, for openly and publicly, realizing the meaning of my username, despite many others have PM to ask for the meaning of my name, to save them from the embarassment, which I may, or may not :whistle: ... just joking Stalker_Zero :rofl::rofl: I'm glad you found the eater egg. :thumbsup:

a weak easter egg I might add. :pirate:

1174330218-11733626479.b.jpg

Something smells funny about this!

How many years I have seen you post here ledanek? It took all this time for me to FINALLY realize your name is a play on the word....leatherneck! lol I may be slow but I eventually figure things out. :thumbsup:

here's your reward: :rofl:

noobzpn1.jpg

I, Cpl Ledanek, recognizes,*state your name*Stalker_Zero, for openly and publicly, realizing the meaning of my username, despite many others have PM to ask for the meaning of my name, to save them from the embarassment, which I may, or may not :whistle: ... just joking Stalker_Zero :rofl::rofl: I'm glad you found the eater egg. :thumbsup:

a weak easter egg I might add. :pirate:

Thats it??? Wheres my trip to disney land??? By the way very funny pic! LOL! :rofl: