Found this tidbit about GRAW2

appears there's a PSP version of GRAW2 but Here's the URL for another story on GRAW2. THIS IS NOT A FINAL confirmation though sad to say.

As you say Papa, not a definite word about a PC version or not. I am more shocked about a PSP version. That would be a feat of programming!

The article talks about the date likely being a placeholder. I think we've all been torched so many times (GR2, GRAW date slippage) that the forum regulars will likely be the most jaded group out there for this release!

-jk

Nice find Papa. There have been some fairly high profile games released on the PSP, and extremely well done too, Tomb Raider Legend springs to mind, but there are a few others. Publishers seem quite keen to not only get there AAA titles on the PSP, but to spend extra resources on them making them unique versions for that platform. Interesting!

Not a feat of programming at all. Making a psp game isn't any harder than making any other game. It simply won't be running with anywhere near the level of effects as the pc and console versions, and will feature hideously small textures.

Sorry, that was supposed to be my point... a "real" GRAW2 for the PSP, meaning textures, details, etc. would be a feat of programming. A scaled down version for PSP would be completely within the realm of possibility.

Not a feat of programming at all. Making a psp game isn't any harder than making any other game. It simply won't be running with anywhere near the level of effects as the pc and console versions, and will feature hideously small textures.

Sorry, that was supposed to be my point... a "real" GRAW2 for the PSP, meaning textures... would be a feat of programming.

Impossible, actually. The psp has hardware limits on texture size...