#1 -=anders=-

-=anders=-

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:13 PM

Hi all!

Since the last patch (1.10), there's some fault with the "confirm-button" for confirming orders for the AI-menu. I've had that button set for "mouse 3", so I tried to change that to some of the keyboard buttons, but with no luck. What the hell has happened? Now I can't make any orders for my team.

Can you guys plz help me out?
Btw, this is the best most intensing tactical shooter, I've ever played. ;) Real quality work. Except for the inability to save in coop mp mode. This is so frustrating, and with no point. Atleast make it so it can be the same as in sp!

Im looking forward to the expansion packs with fixes and new weapons. :D
Posted Image
My GRAW2 system: Gigabyte GA-p965-DS3 | Core 2 Duo E6600@3.8GHz | Corsair 6400 2048MB | Sapphire X1900XTX 512MB | X-Fi Fatal1ty | 3DMark 05 score: ~12900

#2 Dai-San

Dai-San

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:17 PM

Erm Co-op isn't SP though so how would the saving work?

Shorter missions agreed, cut the intro's out etc sure but you couldn't save in [GR] and the reason being I don't see how it would work, you gonna ask your mates to come around and sit exactly where they were, lean the way they were leaning, get ready to run right cos remember a week ago that bloke was just about to shoot you?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Minister

Minister

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:50 AM

I have the same issue with the confirm button, in my case middle button click, it just doesnt work anymore.

#4 -=anders=-

-=anders=-

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:56 PM

I have the same issue with the confirm button, in my case middle button click, it just doesnt work anymore.

######, could we do then? This is a must god damn it, then everyone else must've got the same problem!!! Arrgh, I'm angry now.. :wall:

And Dai-San, it works in other games very good. The host just saves... Whats the problem with that?! If GRIN can't make this, atleast theres a point with checkpoint, like in SP.

Edited by -=anders=-, 25 May 2006 - 12:58 PM.

Posted Image
My GRAW2 system: Gigabyte GA-p965-DS3 | Core 2 Duo E6600@3.8GHz | Corsair 6400 2048MB | Sapphire X1900XTX 512MB | X-Fi Fatal1ty | 3DMark 05 score: ~12900

#5 -=anders=-

-=anders=-

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 01:04 PM

This is top priority!
I started a thread in tech support forum, but I thought that this should be in general too..

The problem is, and I've only noticed that one other has got the same problem as I, is that the "confirm-button" in the ordesr menu doesn't work, since the latest 1.10 patch.

Plz fix this as fast as hell...
If 2 has got it, then you all must have this error, if not? Then what the hell can we do to make it work again? I've tried button on my keayboard, and mouse. But it doesnt react at all... ######! :angry:

[Merged into existing thread - No need to have multiple threads for the same thing]

Edited by Pave Low, 25 May 2006 - 02:05 PM.

Posted Image

#6 tripwire01

tripwire01

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 02:15 AM

I am running v.1.02

I select “1” for a team member, the menu appears.

I use my mouse wheel to select an option i.e. “Follow”, once it’s highlighted, how do I confirm/execute, the order?

The satellite view works great and is a cool feature…if you’ve got the time. There is supposed to be a facility which allows you to send your team members to a destination you are pointing to.

I may be simple but I just can’t seem to make it work…please help me and…keep it simple please.

#7 mattchu7

mattchu7

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:58 AM

I had the same problem when I started. It may be that your mouse is not working properly. I was using a G5 and it would not accept the wheel mouse click to execute the order. I went into game setting and re-mapped the action that is assigned to the mouse wheel to one of my keys that are close by and it works fine now. Try giving that a try. I am still trying to adjust my G5 to accept the buttons but not even the back button will work. If anyone else is having this problem and knows how to fix it please let us know.

#8 tecmic

tecmic

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:58 AM

Had the same prob. but realised u bring up x com or weapons list with your chosen key THEN, u use 'P' or 'N' to move up and down the options, or whatever other keys u choose.!!!

#9 capteenix

capteenix

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:16 AM

I have 1.10 Mi Mouse commands wont execute. i cant even open the command panel! no more

"dont fix what is working"!!!

BTW. Is it me or did Grin decrease a Recoil?!

#10 tecmic

tecmic

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:57 AM

Hi,

Have u tried unbinding the mouse commands and assigning open X com and weapons list to keyboard keys? My mouse doesn't work on these, either!

Mike.

I have 1.10 Mi Mouse commands wont execute. i cant even open the command panel! no more

#11 capteenix

capteenix

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:36 AM

Hi,

Have u tried unbinding the mouse commands and assigning open X com and weapons list to keyboard keys? My mouse doesn't work on these, either!

Mike.

i have, nothing works....

#12 Minister

Minister

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 12:38 PM

Some problem here, no matter what button i assign it to, the confim doens't work.

#13 Pave Low

Pave Low

• Admin
  • 4,774 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:31 PM

Had the same problem with my G5, the GRAW command options just stopped working suddenly

I had to go into the settings for the MOUSE its-self, not the GRAW in-game settings.
Make sure the wheel is set to Scroll/universal scroll and the side-side action is set to MIDDLE Mouse not foreword/back Etc..

For the G5 mouse you can set a "profile" for individual programs in the Logitech setpoint panel - Mouse button settings so you have the default settings for all other programs EG web browser etc..

Create a "profile" for GRAW.exeset 3 to universal scroll

set 5 to "other", select task "Middle button"
set 6 to "other", select task "Middle button"

Posted Image

Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image .Posted Image . Posted Image

Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image . Posted Image

#14 -=anders=-

-=anders=-

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 06:02 PM

Had the same problem with my G5, the GRAW command options just stopped working suddenly

I had to go into the settings for the MOUSE its-self, not the GRAW in-game settings.
Make sure the wheel is set to Scroll/universal scroll and the side-side action is set to MIDDLE Mouse not foreword/back Etc..

For the G5 mouse you can set a "profile" for individual programs in the Logitech setpoint panel - Mouse button settings so you have the default settings for all other programs EG web browser etc..

Create a "profile" for GRAW.exeset 3 to universal scroll

set 5 to "other", select task "Middle button"
set 6 to "other", select task "Middle button"

Same problem, even if i try you way m8!
For the love of god, plz GRIN, release a hotfix NOW!!! Dont understand how they could sabotage this function... Gets me mad. :wacko:
Posted Image

#15 =warcloud=

=warcloud=

Pointman - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 06:48 PM

I'm sure some changes took place in grpcrcl1.10 game controls?. Well anyway i have Logitech G5 mouse and i use mouse 3 for bringing up the Cross-Com quick commands use in game, mouse 3 is the single side button on the G5. GRAW in-game menu, Controls / Misc / Cross-Com use, for me its assigned to mouse 3. Like i said i'm sure in grpcrcl1.06 Cross-Com use used to be in Controls / Tactics?. I don't use setpoint implementation, i use os implementation.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users