78 replies to this topic

#16 NoQuarter

NoQuarter

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:19 AM

1.You can engage the tank from the rooftop as long as your in a full upright position, just make sure you've dealt with the snipers first.

2.Hold your water...You should hear an audible "beeping" tone as the Zues acquires the heat source, once its got lock the tone changes and you'll see "Target Locked"...Game over!

3. Always check your back blast area.

#17 mot73

mot73

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:33 PM

Got It. It was kinda tough. To "lock on" which was my problem, it takes a little while and if you don't clear most of the tango's down there, they nail when you pop your head over the wall.

Took me about 4 or 5 tries. Moving on to the next mission.

#18 Aztronauta

Aztronauta

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 07:25 PM

Hello, people.

I"m having a little problem in mission 2. When I make the drop from the helicopter, one of my teammates are getting stucked inside a building. He uses the same rope that I use. I tried to go down before him, but in that way, I'm the one who get inside the ######ing place... And there's no way out. Have this happened for anyone here? How can I make the drop without this happen??? Please, help me.

#19 RAbbi_74

RAbbi_74

Ghost - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:52 PM

TK him and drive on...

NO, I'm just kidding. Can you get a screenshot of it for us please?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Aztronauta

Aztronauta

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image

:wall: Going over and over this point trying to find a way to begin the mission without this glitch I only made things worse. Now I have two soldiers trapped inside the building instead of just one. I don't know what to do to make this happen. :wall:

RAbbi_74, what's TK? I'm brazilian and I don't get all of ur expressions...

#21 KEVMAN68

KEVMAN68

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 06:53 AM

TK is team kill. I'd like to see a screenshot of this though

#22 Aztronauta

Aztronauta

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image

The image was in the other post. When i uploaded this, was working, but no more... Here it goes again...

Edited by Aztronauta, 12 September 2006 - 05:34 PM.

#23 tecmic

tecmic

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:37 PM

I had to run a clean reinstallation of GRAW due to an issue with my graphics card. Started campaign all over again!!!!! Got to the top level in carpark (in Coup de'tat) and need to re-supply from the Blackhawk but the anti tank weapon is not in the list??? What's going on? Don't tell me I've got to do another reinstall!! :wall:

Anybody had this? know how to fix it?

Mike. <_<

#24 Dannik

Dannik

• Admin
  • 3,888 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:41 PM

It should be in the list when you click on the (blank) third inventory tab, to the right of your sidearm/pistol. I don't believe there's a visual cue to that being a functional slot, but if you select that tab, the Zeus should be available.

#25 Papa6

Papa6

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:26 AM

better yet, when you get to the chopper at the top of the car garage, walk up to the chopper, i think the on screen help says to pres "x". this will bring up a screen where yo ucan reload. in the choppers inventory, select the zeus and then go kill the tank simple

#26 tecmic

tecmic

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 11:43 AM

Thanks Dannick,

Found it! Don't remember it being like that pre 1.30 update!

I agree, you'd think they'd at least put some sort of label on the third box!

Mike

BTW just a feeling but anyone think the missions are just a bit more difficult after the 1.30 patch?

#27 tecmic

tecmic

Recruit - 1st Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 11:11 AM

Hi,

Getting some weird stuff happening since I applied 1.30!

Now, in Quarterback, got to the construction site barricade. I can send the guys through but if I go through I get the warning that I'm moving out of the mission area! The mission shuts down if I keep going!

What's going on, something else I've missed in the 1.30 patch or what??

Mike.

Edited by tecmic, 01 October 2006 - 07:40 PM.

#28 Loc Nguyen

Loc Nguyen

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 06:51 PM

At drop point to resupply,  I can't find anything like a rocket or anything of that sort to take out the tank.... please help...

#29 PONDLIFE

PONDLIFE

Scout - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 08:10 PM

Go to the top of the carpark to find the helicopter ready to resupply you with the Zeus, You have to press x when close to the helicopter (as if getting in it), You'll then find it on the left hand column under the normal gun selections. Make sure you click on the third (empty) box in the kit selection first then click on equip and it should now be yours to take out the tank!
You think I meant to tread on that!?

I can smell Wii...

#30 RAbbi_74

RAbbi_74

Ghost - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:08 PM

After resupplying, I'd recommend (VERY STRONGLY RECOMMEND) taking a look at the TacMap and considering dropping some hand grenades over the edge before trying to put a missile on the tank. You'll have a couple seconds once the tank sees you before it can fire, but the guys who come in on foot on the ground won't wait. They'll cut you to ribbons before you can lock the missile on the tank and fire. Again, TacMap. Use the waypoint to aim your grenade tosses in the middle of groups of enemy dismounts.

And good luck, CPT Mitchell.....
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users